Gamebred Wants Kevin Lee Cut From The UFC For His ‘Disrespectful’ Actions After Tapping Out‬

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Kevin has never taken losses like a man.
In an interview after the fight he said he was “rushed into this fight” and that he’s “going to be out for a minute, won’t see me for a couple years”

:rolleyes:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it was too overt to be a Brazilian tap, I think it was just a reflex tap

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Kevin has never taken losses like a man.
In an interview after the fight he said he was “rushed into this fight” and that he’s “going to be out for a minute, won’t see me for a couple years”

:rolleyes:
But in the whole interview he does own the loss all on himself...
“I got choked,” Lee said about the finish. “I think the fight was going good. I just got choked. I really can’t put it on nothing else but that.”

“I think lightweight’s still my home. I’ve just got to fine-tune some things. But I’m going to take a long time,” Lee explained. “I kind of rushed into this fight. It will probably be a good minute before y’all see me again.

“I think I’ve got to evaluate some things. I feel like my camp was great. My coaches told me all the right things to do. I abandoned it. It’s all on me on this one. It’s going to be maybe a few years or so.”

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Lee was shit talking Masvidal a while back, thats all this is, he knows the story, Lee went out for a second and didn't remember tapping, theres no way he tried a Chael and tapped 5 times.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
But in the whole interview he does own the loss all on himself...
“I got choked,” Lee said about the finish. “I think the fight was going good. I just got choked. I really can’t put it on nothing else but that.”

“I think lightweight’s still my home. I’ve just got to fine-tune some things. But I’m going to take a long time,” Lee explained. “I kind of rushed into this fight. It will probably be a good minute before y’all see me again.

“I think I’ve got to evaluate some things. I feel like my camp was great. My coaches told me all the right things to do. I abandoned it. It’s all on me on this one. It’s going to be maybe a few years or so.”
Thanks, that’s more of the interview than I got in the snippet on YouTube. He’s owning up to it a lot more than it sounded. Still taking the loss hard.
He seemed ready to go in all of the lead up interviews to this fight, but now says he was rushed. And taking a few years? That’s a bit much...

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
on the JRE fight companion, Rogan was scrambling to say that he must have gone out, then woke back up thinking that he was still in the fight.

extremely fishy lmao

Last edited:

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
I’ve seen lots of guys grabbing at the legs of the referee after been concussed or choked out.

It seems at least plausible that Lee was out of it and didn’t realize he tapped in the moment.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
It's obvious he was out for about 2 seconds and didn't remember it.
Masvidal need to go back into the jungle and reboot his spiritual journey, because he is coming across as unprofessional and profoundly bitter as of late.

Namaste.