NSFW @Gangsterkathryn Finally Went Skydiving

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I definitely would never skydive, ever. Had a friend pass when his parachute didn’t open.
All it takes is one mistake. This last woman that died had over 2000 jumps and is now dead. A year or two ago another woman with hundreds of jumps fell on a 18-wheeler or was hit by one because that skydiving place is right alongside the highway...

Sorry about your friend btw...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nice Vag
Imagine how wet it is by the time they land

Probably fucked right there on the parachutes

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
All it takes is one mistake. This last woman that died had over 2000 jumps and is now dead. A year or two ago another woman with hundreds of jumps fell on a 18-wheeler or was hit by one because that skydiving place is right alongside the highway...

I went skydiving.
I'm not an adrenaline junkie and had no real interest. But my friend and I have almost the same birthday so we do stuff together often for birthdays. This time he suggested skydiving. Well fucccccccc

So we sign to go and he calls me and says his dad is going. oh shit. yes.

Then I get this text "Dad's out for tomorrow"
I called my friend and tell him, "tell your dad I said stop being a pussy". he laughs and tells dad.
2 minutes later "dad's back in"

Next day we show up to skydive houston.

We are greeted by a safety video with this guy:
1619666474871.png

we can't stop laughing. Look at that dude. Well apparently he's a big deal. Invented tandem jumping and the three ring rapid release system that everyone uses.

So after beardy mcbeardington tells us we might die, we go over to the area with the rest. The crowd looks like the rock climbing crowd. Its hippie dork chicks doing slack lines trying to impress some awkward boys.
Then our tandem instructors show up. Two brazilians. They spend half their year in Houston and half in South America just skydiving. Good looking dudes with long flowing hair.
These guys HAVE to be getting all the women. Brazilian? The accent? Strap a woman to the front of you while she sits in your lap and those weird lizard brain hormones kick in during a near death experience? And they just happen to have their trailer house on site.

Anyways, so I suit up and get to the plane. Rico Suave is with me but we aren't hooked up yet.
5000 feet or so and the door opens. a dozen people jump out. oh shit this is real.

Door closes and we slowly make our way to 15,000 feet. It takes a while and we have plenty of time to think about how real this just got.

Door opens and within a minute friends dad is already out the door gone. Old man didn't even look at us. Just peaced out and jumped immediately no fear.

I strap on to Rico Suave, hit the door and.....wwwwwoooosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's all air and that sinking feeling of a roller coaster, which I hate, but that ends quickly. I made myself open my eyes to not waste the free fall.
AWESOME. Calm. You can see the curvature of the earth, the ground rushing towards you. It's like being in an airplane for view but you're just a human comet flying at earth. NUTS. 100 years ago no human ever had that experience in the history of all of humans. And then there you are for 100 bucks experiencing it.

Pull the cord, quick tug of the shoot opening, and then its calm. That's actually a little weirder than the free fall. You're hanging instead of falling weightless all of a sudden. You drive through some clouds and taste the moisture.

Then you land and they sell you signing up for your next time and everyone does it because they are so hyped but most don't return.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I went skydiving.
I'm not an adrenaline junkie and had no real interest. But my friend and I have almost the same birthday so we do stuff together often for birthdays. This time he suggested skydiving. Well fucccccccc

I called my friend and tell him, "tell your dad I said stop being a pussy". he laughs and tells dad.

View attachment 34552

we can't stop laughing. Look at that dude. Well apparently he's a big deal. Invented tandem jumping and the three ring rapid release system that everyone uses.

So after beardy mcbeardington tells us we might die, we go over to the area with the rest. The crowd looks like the rock climbing crowd. Its hippie dork chicks doing slack lines trying to impress some awkward boys.
Then our tandem instructors show up. Two brazilians. They spend half their year in Houston and half in South America just skydiving. Good looking dudes with long flowing hair.
These guys HAVE to be getting all the women. Brazilian? The accent? Strap a woman to the front of you while she sits in your lap and those weird lizard brain hormones kick in during a near death experience? And they just happen to have their trailer house on site.

Anyways, so I suit up and get to the plane. Rico Suave is with me but we aren't hooked up yet.
5000 feet or so and the door opens. a dozen people jump out. oh shit this is real.

Door closes and we slowly make our way to 15,000 feet. It takes a while and we have plenty of time to think about how real this just got.

Door opens and within a minute friends dad is already out the door gone. Old man didn't even look at us. Just peaced out and jumped immediately no fear.

It's all air and that sinking feeling of a roller coaster, which I hate, but that ends quickly. I made myself open my eyes to not waste the free fall.
AWESOME. Calm. You can see the curvature of the earth, the ground rushing towards you. It's like being in an airplane for view but you're just a human comet flying at earth. NUTS. 100 years ago no human ever had that experience in the history of all of humans. And then there you are for 100 bucks experiencing it.

Pull the cord, quick tug of the shoot opening, and then its calm. That's actually a little weirder than the free fall. You're hanging instead of falling weightless all of a sudden. You drive through some clouds and taste the moisture.

Then you land and they sell you signing up for your next time and everyone does it because they are so hyped but most don't return.
Those Brazilians living the dream and showing everyone there's levels to this shit lol. That sounds wild and I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a 100% guarantee that I'd live and not turn into ground beef.

This is the owner of the place I was talking about. Looks like Larry David/Crazy Bernie...

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Thanks. He was in the marines when it happened. His whole family are marines, four brothers. I felt so bad. His wife was pregnant. I wouldn’t do it before that happened anyway, but definitely not after. One of the nicest guys, too.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That sounds wild and I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a 100% guarantee that I'd live and not turn into ground beef.
There's a paradox about how if you make a child's playground safer, the kids will just use the equipment differently to equalize to roughly the same percentage of injuries. The kids want/need some pushing the limits. And if the natural use doesn't give it, they create it. Sometimes this can result in more injury despite "safer" equipment.

Skydiving is a little bit of that. If there was a 100% guarantee, it wouldn't be as exhilarating for many. And if everyone did it without trepidation it wouldn't be such a unique experience (the part that really sold me on it).

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I went skydiving.

View attachment 34552

Sounds amazing my man but
two things about that story...

#1) You definitely fucked Rico Suave after that dive, and

#2) "You can see the curvature of the earth..."- bullshit, we all know the earth is flat.