General Garbage blowing into your yard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How much does your neighbours garbage blowing onto your yard bother you?

• Alot

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Would it bother you if your neighbours garbage blows into your yard at a fairly consistant basis? Let's say a like 3-4 packages and fast food wrappers and bottles every couple days.

So like say they always throw out a ton of garbage and animals get into the garbage cans and some of that blows into your yard because they don't pick it up after an animal's rummage through it.

Or they throw loose materials in the garbage can without securing it in bags and overflow their recycling bins and that debris blows over on a windy day.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Come on Banchan, just be the better man and pick it up and throw it away in your trash can, no need to get worked up about something so simple.

Week 1 trash blows into yard.....pick up - throw away
Week 2 trash blows into yard....pick up - throw away
Week 3 trash blows into yard....when they leave house, take rocket launcher and blow up the house.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Would it bother you if your neighbours garbage blows into your yard at a fairly consistant basis? Let's say a like 3-4 packages and fast food wrappers and bottles every couple days.

So like say they always throw out a ton of garbage and animals get into the garbage cans and some of that blows into your yard because they don't pick it up after an animal's rummage through it.

Or they throw loose materials in the garbage can without securing it in bags and overflow their recycling bins and that debris blows over on a windy day.
Are they a Chinese tranny?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Pick it up and toss it back into their yard... then build yourself a better fence.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I do pick it up but I'm really annoyed that it is fast food garbage which is really gross to pick up after it's been outside. If an animal dumps his cans over he does a half ass job picking it up and just mows over it with the lawn mower.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The only thing me bringing it up is going to do is him intentionally throwing it in my yard. I've resolved that nothing can be done but I find it really gross.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Build a fence. We did one in our front yard for our dogs. Leave it 6 feet in from the road (city land in BC) and you are good to go.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Build a fence. We did one in our front yard for our dogs. Leave it 6 feet in from the road (city land in BC) and you are good to go.
Garbage around the fence I still have to pick it up. It's especially bad at the front where his trash blows around while it's on the curb. Like toilet paper rolls, tim Horton cups, hamburger wrappers, cold cut packages, cheese shrink wrap, bottles of soda French fry countainers like how does this not bother 4 people in the poll if it's sitting in front of your house?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Garbage around the fence I still have to pick it up. It's especially bad at the front where his trash blows around while it's on the curb. Like toilet paper rolls, tim Horton cups, hamburger wrappers, cold cut packages, cheese shrink wrap, bottles of soda French fry countainers like how does this not bother 4 people in the poll if it's sitting in front of your house?
Quit being a pussy. Round that shit up and dump it on his lawn. Then set it on fire

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Maybe this is happening...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait I've been told about biting. Just stick to setting it on fire on his lawn once a week

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe this is happening...
The cans just sitting out all week so overflow the lids don't close and garbage blowing out from them. I see it has been attacked by animals and the garbage just blows onto my property and across the street but he never picked it up.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Quit being a pussy. Round that shit up and dump it on his lawn. Then set it on fire
He will not pick it up and it will just make it back over to my lawn. He doesn't even pick up the garbage on his lawn, it eventually blows into the empty lot across the street or on my property. Just doesn't seem to bother him. I guess he thinks garbage outside doesn't make a problem on the inside.