General Garbage blowing into your yard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How much does your neighbours garbage blowing onto your yard bother you?

• Alot

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Quit being a pussy. Round that shit up and dump it on his lawn. Then set it on fire
So I had this situation when I bought my house.
There was a tree just a few feet onto my neighbors side in the front yard. I’d come home everyday and there would be a million leaves on my property. Drive me crazy because of the way the wind blew and houses are aligned all the FN leaves came my way. Finally I had enough. I got home from work and pulled out my saw. I proceeded to cut off about a 20ft long branch and drug it up to their front door. I guess they got the hint. So while I don’t really talk to those neighbors anymore, the tree was completely removed about 2 weeks later.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
So I had this situation when I bought my house.
There was a tree just a few feet onto my neighbors side in the front yard. I’d come home everyday and there would be a million leaves on my property. Drive me crazy because of the way the wind blew and houses are aligned all the FN leaves came my way. Finally I had enough. I got home from work and pulled out my saw. I proceeded to cut off about a 20ft long branch and drug it up to their front door. I guess they got the hint. So while I don’t really talk to those neighbors anymore, the tree was completely removed about 2 weeks later.
The leaf situation is the same but the leaves don't bother me as much but it's that his yard is full of wild dilapidated silver maples and 3 of them have been dead for a couple years.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
LOL at being scared of a loud mouthed Italian. They tuck really fast unless there are like 10 of them and only 1 of you.