Garbrandt reveals a specific PED that he accuses Dillashaw of using

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

On multiple occassions, Cody Garbrandt has accused his former teammate turned bitter rival in T.J. Dillashaw of using PEDs. Prior to their title bout at UFC 217, Garbrandt told Dillashaw on the press conference that he “showed everyone how to do it on Team Alpha Male” and that he’s on “everything.”

UFC champ @Cody_Nolove accuses T.J. Dillashaw of taking steroids: "He's on everything." Watch full video: UFC 217 press conference video #UFC217 pic.twitter.com/Ejb0Kqq5AP

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) November 3, 2017

Other fighters from that camp have also gone on record to suggest PED use. Urijah Faber has implied this numerous times. Chris…

Cody Garbrandt accuses former teammate TJ Dillashaw of using EPO

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
oh yes, into specifics. nice. to think that people from gyms don't know if their team-mates are on stuff. of course they do. how much time do those fuckers spend together? of course they know it all.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
EPO was MMA dirty secret IMO

lots of top guys had Cardio that has fallen off and those who maintain it may have switched regiments...this is what I think Jones was doing

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It used to be snitches get stitches but apparently now it is snitches get bad neck tattoos.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Haven't like 5 guys from alphamale popped for steroids? Seems commonplace in that camp.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
And he calls T.J. a snake? WTF. This guy is a joke. I can’t remember the last time I wanted a guy to get beat so badly.... wait, yes I do. It was Cody the first time he fought T.J.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Cody has taken one too many shots to the head. By trying to throw TJ under the bus he told the world that "everyone at Alpha Male" is on shit.