Garbrandt reveals a specific PED that he accuses Dillashaw of using

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Cody has taken one too many shots to the head. By trying to throw TJ under the bus he told the world that "everyone at Alpha Male" is on shit.
It cracks me up bro.

Talk about incriminating yourself and everyone in your presence
to boot. LOL

The reporters shoulda asked follow up questions!

"Cody, how well did TJ instruct you guys? Did you learn how to slam
EPO and evade USADA? Did he charge you guys money for that
kinda awesome training?"

"Are you guys making money by teaching
others how to juice to the gills and still piss clean?"

"How come you guys didn't teach Jon Jones how to do it properly?"

"Was it that he didn't wanna pay for the training?"

I have so many questions!

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Still one of my 2 favourite ko’s in the history of the sport
Only after TUF. I liked Cody before TUF. After... my lord what a weapon.

Huge TJ fan and considering he never failed a test I have to take him at his word.

AND if TJ was using it what is to say Cody didnt. Teamates share

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Goddamn it I can't stand how he's such an entertaining fighter. I hear shit like this and see him on tuf and want to hate him so bad but he's just so fun to watch!
At least that Colby guy has the decency and consistency to be cringey and boring both inside and out of the octagon.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Only after TUF. I liked Cody before TUF. After... my lord what a weapon.

Huge TJ fan and considering he never failed a test I have to take him at his word.

AND if TJ was using it what is to say Cody didnt. Teamates share

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
They all are on something. Don't meet your heroes.
Excessive muscles, bitch tits, and brow ridges . Normal, unenhanced humans don't have those things.
Steroids and HGH . That's like learning the first few letters of the alphabet . A, B, C, D, EPO ....
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P E D :cheers:

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bobby Shart has been illegally downloading Bruce Springsteen albums. Do you know who I speak to about that?
The music should be punishment enough. If you feel the need to teach him a lesson you can use funds from our joint account with alcour PayPal winnings to bus it down to him, get him to sign the waiver and wrestle. If it's cheaper try to leave see day please.

Dirty Harry Potter

Apr 5, 2018
The music should be punishment enough. If you feel the need to teach him a lesson you can use funds from our joint account with alcour PayPal winnings to bus it down to him, get him to sign the waiver and wrestle. If it's cheaper try to leave see day please.
Please, enough with the Bruce Springsteen. I've been trying to escape that man's music for over 40 years :mad:

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
You mean the Russians tamper with our fights, too?... oh, what ever is the world coming to ?
Let's put Agent McGregor on the case , NOW !
LOL no! But how fighters accuse others of being on peds is kind of like how someone would report people they didn't like for being communist in the cold war

Dirty Harry Potter

Apr 5, 2018
LOL no! But how fighters accuse others of being on peds is kind of like how someone would report people they didn't like for being communist in the cold war
In a Communist country, where almost everybody is a Communist, but , technically, it's illegal, so
somebody has to enforce the laws once in a while . Kinda more like that (?) ;)