General *Gas Price Thread* - Post here and Track Biden-flation.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I've seen a middle-aged white lady wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" shirt and a guy in a pickup with that phrase on a bumper sticker. I'm as sure as I can be both were Trump voters.

I live in the most Democratic county in the state but I don't see it differently when I leave.

People still have their jobs. Yeah gas is high but no one is that upset with Biden aside from the people who never voted tor him anyway. Not saying it won't change but Biden isn't as unpopular as Hauler @Hauler claims.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Lol no you're not
Yes I am. I'll snap some photos. They are tastefully done - much better than the sheets of plywood with FUCK JOE BIDEN spray painted on it.
FU46 is for the intelligent demographic who, while just as fed up with Biden's shit as the redneck with a can of Krylon, has a little more tact while still getting their point across.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yes I am. I'll snap some photos. They are tastefully done - much better than the sheets of plywood with FUCK JOE BIDEN spray painted on it.
FU46 is for the intelligent demographic who, while just as fed up with Biden's shit as the redneck with a can of Krylon, has a little more tact while still getting their point across.
They gave up on big words when they kept misspelling BrAnDoN

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Me waiting for the photos

I'm cutting down trees and burning shit all day today. Manly shit. Heading out shortly.
I'm not making a special trip to provide you with proof. When I'm driving to/from work next week I'll post pics as I come across them.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Are you telling me Biden is popular and most people think he's doing a good job?
No, just trying to understand why you keep pointing to polls as a source of authority and accurate information.

If he is as disliked as you state, you wouldn’t need to point to unreliable polls to convince the rest of us.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I'm cutting down trees and burning shit all day today. Manly shit. Heading out shortly.
I'm not making a special trip to provide you with proof. When I'm driving to/from work next week I'll post pics as I come across them.
No you won’t.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Biden" is a joke

Be ashamed if you voted for this puppet.

You got played.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
"Biden" is a joke

Be ashamed if you voted for this puppet.

You got played.
The real shame is the VP selection. I truly believe Biden would already be out if we didn't have such an equally incompetent politician in the #2 slot.

No point in trading one ? for another ?

What a mess.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lol no you don't.
100%
And I think many Dems would be in favor of it. They know he is leading them down the drain. November is going to be a blood bath - which is scary because many of the GOP candidates are fucking loonie tunes.

If Dems could stop the bleeding by putting a capable person in his spot I think they would. But Kamala would be more of the same.

Last edited: