Society "Gates" of hell in the Netherlands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Jesus fucking Christ, log off the internet for 5 seconds and take a walk outside, for fucks sakes. Is your entire personality and worldview and thought pattern just nothing but paranoid conspiracy shit and nothing else, ever?

??

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Jesus fucking Christ, log off the internet for 5 seconds and take a walk outside, for fucks sakes. Is your entire personality and worldview and thought pattern just nothing but paranoid conspiracy shit and nothing else, ever?

??
There are also the parts where he bullies others to stop posting, fireworks and "great" parenting.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You're the one gravitating toward what you call "conspiracy" and getting triggered.
Why don't I see you anywhere else?
Last 3 threads I've posted in before this one:

"'He won fair and square’ - RDA rejects early stoppage" - posted about what a class act RDA is.

"Sunscreen??" - posted about sunscreen.

"Do you know how to roller blade or ice skate?" - posted that I can't roller blade or ice skate.

Good one, though! ?

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Why do all the Qtards keep posting new threads about fires at manufacturing plants even after the conspiracy theory has been debunked in the main thread on this topic numerous times?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why do all the Qtards keep posting new threads about fires at manufacturing plants even after the conspiracy theory has been debunked in the main thread on this topic numerous times?
I'd ask if you're retarded but we know the answer.
It's a Gates-owned supermarket on fire, that's all Special Needs.
Confirmed by someone on the ground before posting, that's all Special Needs.
No "conspiracy theory", no "Q", no need to hope there's something more, or less.
No need as usual to Conor Mcgregor Nuthugger or "high science" anything like your spastic butthurt crew of braindeads.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Also, any article that mentions the New World order more than a half dozen times should have you questioning the source