Lifestyle Gave my cats a haircut

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I will tolerate your repeated insults of me, but you leave my fucking cat out of this.
I sincerely apologize. Don’t get me wrong, I love cats. I think they are beautiful animals. I saw this thread and I rubbed my hands together and said “Let’s see them cats!!” Then I open the thread and see this.....

and this.....

I love cats but, Jesus Christ!!!

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Product review.

We ordered this thing online and so far it's a hit. FFul disclosure, were at the end of day 1.

Here's Dr Stray keeping up on some manscaping.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Product review.

We ordered this thing online and so far it's a hit. FFul disclosure, were at the end of day 1.

Here's Dr Stray keeping up on some manscaping.

Dude, I didn't know that existed.
I've been looking around the house for something to build but all I really have is nails.
Thanks!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude, I didn't know that existed.
I've been looking around the house for something to build but all I really have is nails.
Thanks!
My wife stumbled upon it in her Instagram feed iirc, about $22US for two of them. They always rub up against cord ends in the wall and sometimes unplug shit. Hoping these take over.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My wife stumbled upon it in her Instagram feed iirc, about $22US for two of them. They always rub up against cord ends in the wall and sometimes unplug shit. Hoping these take over.
All my corners are black, I've been cleaning corners all year.
Just bought 2 for starters.
I'm gonna tell all my guests they're 6g towers.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

You fondled and shaved that cats balls. Look at its foot and the look it’s giving you. That cat is scheming a plan to steal your breath while you sleep.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Jesus this forum is filled with cat fags! Myself included. My story happened like this. Started dating a cat chick. I mean really into cats. Rescues them feeds strays, keeps food in her car etc etc. I was always a dog guy and hated cats. One of her friends cat had kittens. One was really cute so I said I would take it as my son wanted a pet. Within a year she rescued a tiny kitten from a parking lot. We were going to give it away but we took care of her for a couple weeks. My other cat really liked her and well you how that went. I have two cats broke up with the GF over 2 years ago. I think she liked rescuing other cock too it seems.

M

member 3289

Fuck I waited way too long to give him a haircut this time. Took fucking forever but even Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken would agree I did a great fucking job

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol I just found out about feline leukemia researching feline aids that is both hilarious and sad.

M

member 3289

There is a reason why Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken has never posted in here or in the "post a picture of your pets" thread.

He is legally barred from ever owning a pet. I can't go into specifics but it has to do with a "farm animal incident" that occurred when he was 17 years old.