Lifestyle Gay Jesus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Why would a person who is a secular Jew feel the need not to disavow sucking baby dicks?

First you admit you keep kosher then you have a supremacist attitude about Jews in Egypt...then you refused to disavow murdering children and sucking of baby dicks...looks like we got ourselfs a Jewish supremacist here
What if I told you this is all a clever troll and me and ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude were korean

M

member 1013

I read the article and its interesting to me that Finkelstein who is a legit secular scholar never mentions the Habiru

View: https://youtu.be/EwX8CPmbrSw
I have heard of the habiru theory. We never called ourselves Hebrews, other people did.

As pointed out by Moore and Kelle, while the 'Apiru/Habiru may be related to the biblical Hebrews, they also appear to be composed of many different peoples, including nomadic Shasu and Shutu, the biblical Midianites, Kenites, and Amalekites, as well as displaced peasants and pastoralists.[16][17]

Scholars such as Anson Rainey have noted however, that while 'Apiru covered the regions from Nuzi to Anatolia as well as Northern Syria, Canaan and Egypt, they were never confused with Shutu (Sutu) or Shasu (Shosu), Syrian pastoral nomads in the Amarna letters or other texts of the time.[18]

M

member 1013

Interesting
It is very interesting, it’s why I built my time machine and went and saw for myself. Then I got drunk and spilled beer in the electronics rendering the machine useless. I also forgot how I built it. We may never see another time machine again.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It is very interesting, it’s why I built my time machine and went and saw for myself. Then I got drunk and spilled beer in the electronics rendering the machine useless. I also forgot how I built it. We may never see another time machine again.
My hot scientist wife is working on it. She's saving the plans and schematics to Dropbox. I'll shoot you a link.