Lifestyle Gay Jesus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
See, that's what I am trying to get at, despite some people personally attacking others in this thread. I don't think Jesus, would be upset about others being gay as it looks like there is evidence that he himself was gay. I'd like to think Jesus wouldn't have been down wiht the kiddy diddling, but if we look at the 3 major religions, that's probably not the case unfortunately.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's working too.

I guess this means ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is a master baiter.
I am just trying to have an honest discussion. Just because these same talking points are used by people who mean to incite Christians doesn't mean that's what I am doing. I'm just asking questions.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Honestly? Seems to me someone is baiting Christians.
I wonder if i said that Abraham was an incest lover, Moses was a murdering narcissist and that the Talmud says its ok to fuck nonjewish kids is that considered baiting or a pinkable offense?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wonder if i said that Abraham was an incest lover, Moses was a murdering narcissist and that the Talmud says its ok to fuck nonjewish kids is that considered baiting or a pinkable offense?
I can't imagine it would be, you're saying things about fictional people. People talk about Mo fucking kids and blowing himself up on a fairly regular basis.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Kinda weird to put being gay on the same level as crimes.

M

member 1013

I think we should be free to denigrate and slander all religious figures

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I wouldn't pink you over it. I think it's a bit uncalled for but you're not insulting anyone real

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The tale of the Jews in Egypt is confirmed historical fiction, and I believe Abraham is as well
If our people were in Egypt they'd still be running the show and we'd for sure know if aliens built the pyramids. Instead he don't.