Lifestyle Gay Jesus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I can't imagine it would be, you're saying things about fictional people. People talk about Mo fucking kids and blowing himself up on a fairly regular basis.
Ok how about rabbis today who literally suck the penis of babies after circumcision...do you disavow that?

M

member 1013

I wouldn't pink you over it. I think it's a bit uncalled for but you're not insulting anyone real
To be fair there is very little to no scholarly debate over the question of if there was a kooky rabbi from Nazareth named Yeshua

So at least he was a real human at one point

Moshe and Avraham, not so much

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok how about rabbis today who literally suck the penis of babies after circumcision...do you disavow that?
I think you are confused as to what a Secular, like myself and @George Thoros, actually is. If you were familiar with what that is you wouldn't ask such a silly question.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I wouldn't pink you over it. I think it's a bit uncalled for but you're not insulting anyone real
The writers of the Talmud were very real even if you want to deny abe and moses existed

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Hey wait, your assertion that religious figures aren't real is insulting to believers. You have therefore insulted someone real.

Moderator, pink thyself!!!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
To be fair there is very little to no scholarly debate over the question of if there was a kooky rabbi from Nazareth named Yeshua

If any of them ever were alive, they're dead now.

If you insulted someone's dead relatives, I'd probably give you a warning, depending on the level of the insult. Someone who died 2,000 years ago, if they even ever lived? I don't really give a shit. I'd care more if you said Thor was a cur and I still wouldn't pink you over it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Yea, but that guy was quiet the shyster.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A refusal to disavow sucking baby dicks...very nice
I think you are trying to "trap me" and it's not going to work. Why would someone who is a Secular Jew feel the need to disavow something he does not participate in?

M

member 1013

If any of them ever were alive, they're dead now.

If you insulted someone's dead relatives, I'd probably give you a warning, depending on the level of the insult. Someone who died 2,000 years ago, if they even ever lived? I don't really give a shit. I'd care more if you said Thor was a cur and I still wouldn't pink you over it.
Thor is real

OKAY!?!?!

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I think you are trying to "trap me" and it's not going to work. Why would someone who is a Secular Jew feel the need to disavow something he does not participate in?
Why would a person who is a secular Jew feel the need not to disavow sucking baby dicks?

First you admit you keep kosher then you have a supremacist attitude about Jews in Egypt...then you refused to disavow murdering children and sucking of baby dicks...looks like we got ourselfs a Jewish supremacist here

M

member 1013

Says who?
Me.

I built a time machine.

Ancient Jews were canaanites who worshipped the Canaanite gods of El and Yahweh, eventually merging the two into one. They then assimilated or killed the Canaanites who claimed different cults.
Originally Judaism wasn’t even a truly monotheistic religion as they recognized the existence of other gods and celestial beings. The Exodus was created as a national myth in the kingdom of Judah after the Babylonian exile.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why would a person who is a secular Jew feel the need not to disavow sucking baby dicks?

First you admit you keep kosher then you have a supremacist attitude about being Jews in Egypt...then you refused to disavow murdering children and sucking of baby dicks...looks like we got ourselfs a Jewish supremacist here

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Me.

I built a time machine.

Ancient Jews were canaanites who worshipped the Canaanite gods of El and Yahweh, eventually merging the two into one. They then assimilated or killed the Canaanites who claimed different cults.
Originally Judaism wasn’t even a truly monotheistic religion as they recognized the existence of other gods and celestial beings. The Exodus was created as a national myth in the kingdom of Judah after the Babylonian exile.
I know a guy whos familiar with joining cults. Maybe he will chime in.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Me.

I built a time machine.

The first part of your post is correct but the last part is not...what scholars claim this?