Lifestyle Gayest straight person ever?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Which person is the biggest flamer you ever saw that actually isn't gay?

I think the gayest straight person I saw was that chap in fastest car on Netflix. Guy is a right fruit, into all weird art and dresses like Willy Wonka, drives around in a chrome avantador , and just when I thought he couldnt possibly be more of a homo, he wheeled out his trophy girlfriend and threw me for six.

A thread titled most homo gay person ever could easily have him win it, but it turns out he's just a weird eccentric.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
The Late Great Prince.
R.i.p.

The guy looked like a Gay man's wet dream yet was in more women than tampax.

/Thread

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Tom Brady

Dude is married to a supermodel, but half the time he looks like he'd rather be rolling dudes in the back alley.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
There’s this painter in my town that is an old fat dude. He would come in with his chest all hanging out, he had a lisp and smelled of weird cologne. He was too nice and winked at everyone all of the time.

I thought he was a gay for years until I found out he has been married for over forty years and has three kids.

I still think he’s a homo in disguise like Robbie Hart @Lemonparty Animal

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There’s this painter in my town that is an old fat dude. He would come in with his chest all hanging out, he had a lisp and smelled of weird cologne. He was too nice and winked at everyone all of the time.

I thought he was a gay for years until I found out he has been married for over forty years and has three kids.

He’s Bi......ask him out

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
we need more examples, all I can think of is Floyd Mayweather and that rapper that claims he's a blood