Geek Haven expansion?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
Just an idea. Think topics like film, tv, music, videogames would be better served away from off-topic?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just an idea. Think topics like film, tv, music, videogames would be better served away from off-topic?
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse
Has suggested similar before. Fracturing too far minimize his conversation until there enough users using that subforum.

Is there a topic that could Encompass multiple of these for now?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think we have too many subforums as it is for the amount of users that post here. Some of the stuff that's posted in Geek Haven would probably be better served in the Off Topic Lounge where there's more traffic. Threads about comic book movies reach beyond just geek subculture, they are part of pop culture.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
I'm suggesting bringing over all the tv, film, music etc topics ... the "arts" so to speak, into geek haven. So it's one big general media sub-forum.

Does Pro Wrestling need it's own sub-forum? And a fap forum, really?

-General Bollocks
-Sports
-Media
-Tech

Would be how i'd go.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like that we're starting to get some valuable input on how to improve things. Ideas like this are great for discussion, because we may not necessarily think of it ourselves.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Do we really need sub-forums? This place is still pretty small and there can't be more than 10-15 off-topic threads made a day so why not keep them all together? Fapout needs to go in my opinion, the wrestling thing seems to be working for the posters that enjoy it but the rest seems fine.