Geek Introduction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

fsshariq

Space Cadet
Apr 20, 2015
Y'all have a good system here. Top shelf forum software and tapatalk enabled which i have been complaining about over at the other place for years (thanks to the shit mobile app). Here's hoping we can get more of our GG brethren over here. Thanks guys (and gals)!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Y'all have a good system here. Top shelf forum software and tapatalk enabled which i have been complaining about over at the other place for years (thanks to the shit mobile app). Here's hoping we can get more of our GG brethren over here. Thanks guys (and gals)!

Thanks brother. Honestly, I wouldn't even use Tapatalk if I were you. Open this site from your smartphone browser and see how well it looks and functions. You get all the same access to features that you do posting from a PC. It's pretty sweet. Tapatalk is limited.

Apr 20, 2015
Hi guys

I requested this forum as an alternative for comic guys. The community here is pretty cool and the forum technology is up to date. Not sure if it will take off but we can see. I think many/most comic geeks are techy and nerdy, so maybe combining the science/gaming/fiction stuff isn't a bad idea, at least while the forum is in its fledgling stage :)

So with that said, Thor bashes Juggernaut inside 60 seconds

Thomas Covenant checking in.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Welcome guys :)

Yeah the mobile site blows away paid apps for other sites. I have it enabled on tapatalk but mainly just use Chrome.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just shitcan the Tapatalk app, use your mobile browser, and thank us later :)

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Hello Geek Haven:

*puts left palm to right fist*

Stickgrappler checking in...

Very truly yours in Geekdom,

~sg