Gegard Mousasi a man in Limbo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
How fucking lazy can the UFC be?

The only thing they have to do is put together a quick 2 minute montage of Gegard Mousasi Highlights and that shit will sell itself!!

Air that shit on commercials at UFC events ..air it however they want and fans will be like .."HOLY SHIT" who is that guy?!!?

Gegard Mousasi is a killer, a legit Assassin picking off fighters across the World, from the East to the West ...from the North to South.

I'm hoping Gegard Mousasi signs with Bellator and Luke Rockhold follows pursuit/

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Never really followed him until he started winning fights in the UFC then he started doing Epic interviews and I took Notice.

I agree the UFC isn't makeing a smart move and keeping this guy around.

They need to promote him too.
It's not just him that's in Limbo it's the whole
Middle Wieght Division.

Hope the UFC makes the right choice here.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It would be a real shame if the UFC let him get away. He's a great talent still in his prime.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Can't leave The Moose in limbo!
Give him the winner of Yoel and Robbie!
The Count can defend the belt against Chris Camozzi.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
The WME stance on Moose doesn't make sense to me. He is such a marketable fighter! If he does go to Bellator, their MW better watch the fuck out

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
The WME stance on Moose doesn't make sense to me. He is such a marketable fighter! If he does go to Bellator, their MW better watch the fuck out
LHW too.

He could be a two division champion wherever he goes. I like his chances against Carvalho and Bader as much as I do against Bisping and Cormier.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
The other day, my gf and I were walking a trail here and Alaska, and we spotted him relaxing in the lake. I warned her to keep her distance- "Stay back- that motherfucker right there fought and defeated Mark Hunt..."

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
Never really followed him until he started winning fights in the UFC then he started doing Epic interviews and I took Notice.

I agree the UFC isn't makeing a smart move and keeping this guy around.

They need to promote him too.
The UFC needs to promote fighters in general. They rely on happenstance, blonde hair, or pretty people to do their own promotion. They do jack shit to push anyone who doesn't magically catch fire. On top of that, BLAF publicly shits on good/great fighters when their #'s aren't as high as the UFC poster boys/girls. He'll say they don't move the needle or were never that good or whatever other noises he felches out of his fat fuckin' face.

Moose is hilarious & a great fighter. He's someone who can help give them a push in Holland, but the idiotic, un-creative boardroom fuckbois expect the next Conor or Ronda to appear outta nowhere. While few fighters will ever get those Conor or Ronda #'s, fighters like Moose & Mighty Mouse could get bigger #'s they were given the right push.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Mousassi should go to bellator so he can finally win a belt like Phil Davis and Bader

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You don't think he has a chance at all against Cormier..?
A chance sure but DC is a big step above the other 3 listed. I see Moose beating Bisping, Carvalho and Bader. I see Cormier tossing the same 3 around pretty easy.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Mousasi, I first noticed when he submitted Mark Hunt with the straight arm-bar.

At first I thought he was Japanese, thinking his name is spelled Musashi.
He barely hit 30 and already has almost 50 fights under him with 40something wins.

He was two-division champ in a descent organization and lhw champ
in one of the major organizations.

He carries himself like a true martial artist at all times, stone cold emotion like Fedor.

It'll be a huge loss for the UFC if he goes over to Bellator.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
he needs to rematch weidman.............that was as inconclusive an ending as i've seen.

F*K Censorship

get what you can, then take the rest
Oct 27, 2015
Bellator bound.

LHW Gegard vs Davis/Liam/Mo/Bader

MW Gegard vs Rory/Manhoef/Shlemenko/Carvalho

There are plenty of highend matchups in Bellator for him. I like seeing the Strikeforce resurgence Coker is building, and adding some of his former fighters to the roster in Bellator will keep me interested until the prospects start shining.