Gegard Mousasi taking John Makdessi and Fear the Fighter to court

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

"Gegard Mousasi has filed a lawsuit against John Makdessi and Fear The Fighter Apparel,"

"Per the public corporate records filed in Canada, John Makdessi is the president of Fear The Fighter Apparel. An unpaid debt is owed and outstanding to Mr. Mousasi (along with a number of other fighters). Despite making countless promises that payment would be forthcoming, Fear The Fighter has yet to pay the debt that they owe. They missed every deadline and used every excuse under the sun as to why they could not send a wire transfer or mail a check. They even threatened to take legal action against the athletes they owe money to if they were to publicly speak out about the monies that are owed."

Gegard Mousasi taking John Makdessi and Fear the Fighter to court - Bloody Elbow

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He should just kick Johns arse lol...This is unreal ppl fuck fighters ovet like this!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
FUCK Fear The Fighter. Makdessi should be ashamed, as he knows how critical being paid is to fighters trying to make ends meet.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
They were still sponsoring Bisping in his fight with Le I think. There was some picture they tweeted out like all is well.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They were still sponsoring Bisping in his fight with Le I think. There was some picture they tweeted out like all is well.
Bisping just did an interview talking about the Reebok deal saving fighters from having to deal w/ scumbag sponsors. We all assume FTF is one he is talking about. I dont know if he ever got paid by them.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Bisping just did an interview talking about the Reebok deal saving fighters from having to deal w/ scumbag sponsors. We all assume FTF is one he is talking about. I dont know if he ever got paid by them.
American Greed: Fear The Fighter episode. Not big enough?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I didn't know FTF was a publicly traded company. Buying shares of an MMA apparel company would have to be one of the dumbest investment ideas ever.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Makdessi is fighting this weekend too for the first time in a long time, I wonder if anyone screwed over will be there and confront him.

If there are any "Mysterious backstage confrontations" I think it will be safe to assume it has something to do with this.