Listen gentlemens clubs need to reopen asap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The one by me is sketch as fuck. Apparently the owner is some crime boss, I've seen his rolls Royce parked outside a couple times. I haven't been in but my coworker did, said the tarts there are nothing special and they wanted 100 Euros for a dance. Fuck that noise

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The one by me is sketch as fuck. Apparently the owner is some crime boss, I've seen his rolls Royce parked outside a couple times. I haven't been in but my coworker did, said the tarts there are nothing special and they wanted 100 Euros for a dance. Fuck that noise
100 euros ... better be one he'll of a dance

it was always 20 bucks for a dance in dirty jersey (they say 5 minutes, but really just a song so more like 4 minutes probably)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
100 euros ... better be one he'll of a dance

it was always 20 bucks for a dance in dirty jersey (they say 5 minutes, but really just a song so more like 4 minutes probably)
Tbh when my buddy went he was shitfaced, they were probably thinking he was a tourist and trying to rip him off. I'm glad I wasn't there, I'd have been ripped off for sure. Another co-worker warned us off that place and said the boss is into all kinds of shit we don't need to be around.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I miss the titty bar sams hofbrau in L.A is epic. I have those Atlanta strips clubs on the bucket list. I hate that long ass flight from L.A to ATL though I don't like to fly more than 3.5 hrs.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I miss the titty bar sams hofbrau in L.A is epic. I have those Atlanta strips clubs on the bucket list. I hate that long ass flight from L.A to ATL though I don't like to fly more than 3.5 hrs.
if you would even consider flying cross country just to check off a box for ATL strip clubs, then you're already a winner

my guess is that you've spent as much as myself at these lovely establishments over the years lol

M

member 3289

Miami scrip clubs > Atlanta scrip clubs

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
serious question since I haven't frequented one in far too long:

have lap dances undergone inflation or is the standard price for a dance at a seedy, dangerous establishment still a reasonable 20 USD??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

have lap dances undergone inflation or is the standard price for a dance at a seedy, dangerous establishment still a reasonable 20 USD??
I think that's reasonable. Last time I went was in San Francisco and I was fucked. Those bitches got thousands from me, although I did get to do a line of coke from a hot chicks ass. Chalk that one off.

I think it's usually about twenty bucks. When the strip club reopens I'm gonna go see.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol

In Dublin I went to a strip club with my mate filthy Phil, ex heroin addict, when you get off the gear I guess it boosts your sex drive. Anyway the doormen wouldn't let us in because Phil was fucked. So I bribed them with some euros. Then there was a little Chinese lady inside at a till wanting an entrance fee. Then when we got inside and got a beer I had no money left and all the strippers got mad at me for wasting thier time.

M

member 3289

$25 in the Miami area last time I went to one

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There was a strip club in a local town when I grew up called The matrix. A friend of mine, he's a handsome cunt, was getting a private dance and the stripper started making out with him and they were getting it on. Bouncer pulls back the curtain, she pushed him away and claimed he grabbed her. They roughed him up a bit and chucked him out. When I heard about it I died laughing, soft cunt had never been in a fight let alone get manhandled by bouncers. I think it hurt his feelings. Lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
you left off the last word "my gogo bar days"

:))

with that said, i was definitely an honorary prince among a handful of North Jersey spots (the handful that Luis' drivers would shuttle my Russian friends to from their summer cribs out in Briton Beach and sheepshead bay. you know, Luis. THE luis)

*Moscow never sleeps*

I wish I owned a gogo or two or three