General George Floyd....did home invasion and assaulted female w a gun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

No one is rioting over George Floyd imo (they're all just opportunists), but I see your point

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ppl make it sound like cops are executing innocent black ppl. George Floyd is a piece of trash. He probably shouldn't have died like that but who really cares.
Everyone should care when the state kills its own citizens without a trial, obviously barring instances of self defense or defense of others.

M

member 3289

Ppl make it sound like cops are executing innocent black ppl. George Floyd is a piece of trash. He probably shouldn't have died like that but who really cares.
Let's say he was a saint (which he obviously wasn't). People would not be looting or vandalizing shit any more than they are now because it has never been about George Floyd for the looters, vandals, and rioters.

Too bad everyone isn't as honest as this guy

View: https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1267292423509512192?s=19

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Watch in horror what's happening in the United States..."

Is this really how you guys are viewing this? I live here and I'm not viewing it like that. Horror?
Are people really this feeble?
Yes

M

member 3289

Is this really how you guys are viewing this? I live here and I'm not viewing it like that. Horror?
English-speaking leftists from outside the U.S. are insanely naive and ignorant about what is really going on

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
"Probably"?

I think that post was a piece of trash.

Namaste

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Personally no but I think lots of people who are on social media 24/7 are.

I meant to post this on the other thread btw.

M

member 3289

"Probably"?

I think that post was a piece of trash.

Namaste
He definitely shouldn't have died like that. No one should ever die like that.

But I can see OP's point in a way. People are choosing to make a martyr out of a guy who wasn't the greatest person in life.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

If the riots were the only issue going on right now I'd agree with you. Big whoop, some people are gonna break stuff, loot, get their heads busted, whatever. Nothing we haven't seen when Philly losses a ball game. Wake me when it gets interesting. The terrible part of it is that it's on the tail end of an economic disaster and there are a shit load of people without a job. Now there's going to be more.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Everyone should care when the state kills its own citizens without a trial, obviously barring instances of self defense or defense of others.
It wasnt the state. It was one asswipe cop who literally everyone agrees should go to jail. This country isn't divided down the middle w white ppl supporting the cop and blacks supporting Floyd.
I havent heard one person who supports the cop. The system is working fine. That guy will never see daylight again. We don't need riots

Also if I made a thread about a guy who did a home invasion and assaulted a female w a gun... Most ppl be saying "take him out back and shoot him. ". He got what he deserved. Can u imagine some guy invades your house while you're at work And sexually assaulted a female you love w his gun? Floyd did that.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

The country is being split down racial lines over a case where the system is working just fine. There is no reason for any riot or destruction. Cop is gona get the chair. Everyone agrees he should.
Yet there are ppl rioting and destroying business and killing ppl.

Ppl seem to view what happened to Floyd as a horror. Thus the riots.
So if that is a horror, then the riots that cause millions in damage and kill a bunch more ppl should be considered worse. Plus it makes zero sense. So who knows how long they will last. Because nothing needs changed.

There are more protests planned and there will be more damage and loss of life and division between races. For nothing.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
He should have been executed by a male family member of the female he assaulted w a gun.
My, you're such an edgy bro, aren't you.

You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones, don't you?
Should you have been executed for some of your past .......... shall we say "indescretions"?

?

Namaste

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It wasnt the state. It was one asswipe cop who literally everyone agrees should go to jail. This country isn't divided down the middle w white ppl supporting the cop and blacks supporting Floyd.
I havent heard one person who supports the cop. The system is working fine. That guy will never see daylight again. We don't need riots

Also if I made a thread about a guy who did a home invasion and assaulted a female w a gun... Most ppl be saying "take him out back and shoot him. ". He got what he deserved. Can u imagine some guy invades your house while you're at work And sexually assaulted a female you love w his gun? Floyd did that.
He's a representative of the state aka government.

I never said the nation was divided in such a way about the cop. I never said we needed riots. The guy is a piece of shit no argument there. We have a process though, for a reason. It's unfortunate the woman didn't have a gun to defend herself and kill him when it happened.