George Michael

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Can I tell you how much he meant to me?

I'm 41, so the whole WHAM thing is an obvious.
I just want Chief to tell me it's alright and it'll be okay. Ii'm absolutely fucking gutted.

I'm so very sad. Hutchence did me in a treat, Gandolfini fucked me right up. This, I just can't fathom yet.

I don't really give that much of a shit about 'celebrity' deaths.

Why him? I was just reading about him last week. And now all of the people coming out saying what wonders he did for charity and volunteering; he wanted it to be kept private. Should that not be kept private in death as well? Respect his wishes and all? He didn't expect to be popping his clogs 'today'.

I expect a pile of sarcasm, but he was, from 7 years old till now, someone who musically I adored. I will miss him so very much.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Bowie and Prince changed music a bit, but George was my growing up music. If you take Gahan and Reznor from me though, I'll kill all of humanity. With lick n blow.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Not a fan in particular, but also grew up with the music, being of the same age. With an older sister in the house it was a given to hear his music and stuff. The only song I absolutely dig, and caused an appreciation for the guy was this cover song.