Georges St-Pierre speaks to Dana White, ‘positive’ Michael Bisping fight still happens

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Georges St-Pierre recently revealed that having eye surgery is the reason he will only be available to fight until around November. Michael Bisping is also sidelined by a knee injury, so the UFC has pushed through with an interim title bout between Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker this July.

While that situation seems like Bisping will be forced to fight the interim champion next, St-Pierre says he spoke to Dana White and is confident his middleweight title bout still happens.

“(Their plans were) changing, but I talked to Dana a few days ago,” GSP told TSN. “I tried to convince him that it was a good thing — that if I comeback, it needs to be in a situation that I…

GSP speaks to Dana, ‘positive’ Bisping fight still happens

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Good. Then Splinty @Splinty will give me my purple name we agreed upon when GSP beats the Bisping senseless, instead of avoiding the issue like he has been.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
untrue. we had a gentleman's agreement on this fight after it was first announced.

Nov 21, 2015
Not sure what GSP and BLAF are doing but this is turning into amateur hour.
If the fight is on announce a damn date and place. Otherwise stop abusing my time

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ok fuck this. Do that fight let GDSP win and let Romero have him after lol

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
untrue. we had a gentleman's agreement on this fight after it was first announced.
fk that.. I want to bet with you . If i win you get pinked for 2 months and if i lose you get pinked for 1 month.