Georges St-Pierre texted Dana White and hopes to Michael Bisping for UFC title in ‘November’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

It looked like the middleweight division had finally restored order when Robert Whittaker defeated Yoel Romero at UFC 213 to solidify a true number one contender for Michael Bisping.

Whittaker, who beat ‘Soldier of God’ via unanimous decision to win the interim 185-pound title, was expected to fight official champion Bisping in a title unification bout in the fall.

News came out earlier this week, however, that ‘The Reaper’ had sustained a grade two medical ligament injury from UFC 213 and could be out of action for the rest of the year.

That prompted Georges St-Pierre, the former welterweight champ, to contact UFC president Dana White to get his title…

GSP texted Dana White and hopes to fighting Bisping in November

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
GSP will rag doll Bisping and I'm going to laugh so hard the Cheetos will fly out of my mouth and stain my futon.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the fuck what about Whitaker and weidman ,rockhold even gastelum deserved more of title shot than GSP does.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Gsp's opponents should be WWs or Anderson Silva. If he beats Anderson at MW, then grant him the MW title fight.

Fuck this shit show they tryn to pull again jumping in the division who has never fought before and cuts in front of everyone for title fight?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Gsp's opponents should be WWs or Anderson Silva. If he beats Anderson at MW, then grant him the MW title fight.

Fuck this shit show they tryn to pull again jumping in the division who has never fought before and cuts in front of everyone for title fight?
I'm a big GSP fan and completely agree with all of that.

Should George get an instant WW title shot upon his return? Most definitely. A MW title shot? Explain to me how the fuck that even makes a lick of sense?

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
No way gsp should get bisping.

But deep down I hope this fight does happen. Gsp wins and then retires right after the fight. That would greatly satisfy the side of me that hates Dana and wme.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
gsp should be calling out the ghost of anderson silva or usada jonny hendricks for his return

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
GSP/Bisping is only cool if georges wins then falls to Whitaker.

I want Maia to hold the belt for awhile so don't want gsp at ww.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
the fuck what about Whitaker and weidman ,rockhold even gastelum deserved more of title shot than GSP does.
Certainly not going to get a title fight based on who deserves it more these days. You don't earn a title shot in the cage anymore

Nov 21, 2015
No way gsp should get bisping.

But deep down I hope this fight does happen. Gsp wins and then retires right after the fight. That would greatly satisfy the side of me that hates Dana and wme.
Haha BLAF would declare World War III on GSP and shit
would get way beyond real. That would be hilarious and so
much fun

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
After reading the title of the thread I imagined GSP sending a dick pic to Dana late at night to convince him.

Probably because my colleague talked about receiving one last night from one of her tinder dates. Lol

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Bisp Vs anyone at this point.

I've offered my nan before, she's still available. Anything.

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017
GSP will rag doll Bisping and I'm going to laugh so hard the Cheetos will fly out of my mouth and stain my futon.
I think Michael is actually a pretty interesting/tough match up for Georges. He's never really fought against any good volume strikers like Bisping or a guy as big with his takedown defense. I think if GSP were to win it would be closer than if Bisping were to win. I still like the fight & it actually is more of a logical thing now that Whittaker is injured.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
ok. I don't mind GSP, he's greatest ww and all but he's really acting like a total asshole with this middleweight title bout request.