Georges St-Pierre 'thinking about' UFC return, but new PED policies are 'nice words' with nothing do

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Georges St-Pierre 'thinking about' UFC return, but new PED policies are 'nice words' with nothing done - Bloody Elbow

Dana White recently said that Georges St-Pierre "doesn't want to fight" and doubts that he still has the hunger to make a comeback with the UFC. The long time dominant champion has responded to these statements as spoke with the Winnipeg Sun (HT: David St. Martin):

"He says he’s sure I won’t come back, that’s his opinion. I train, I keep myself in shape. I have marks on my body because my body bruises easily and I’m training hard."

"It doesn’t mean I’m coming back, but it doesn’t mean I’m not coming back," he added. "I’m thinking about it."

“What would give me the most pleasure is to see Rory take the title,” he said. “I feel like I would have accomplished something new. My duty is to help him up. Right now, I am where I am, and if it had to end, I ended at the top. I ever want to go back, I’d snap my fingers and it wouldn’t be too hard to get back in fighting form.”

GSP has always stated that he wouldn't come back unless the sport is cleaned up. While he applauded the UFC during their recent announcement of more stringent drug testing, it seems like he is still unconvinced of the actual changes in the sport....

Last edited by a moderator:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You and me both Georges....Thanks for keepin it real.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I would love to see him against Askren to see if he would be able to defend the TD. He made a career out of beating wrestlers but I still think the funky style of Askren could give him some problems.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good for Georges. He knows bullshit when he hears it, and that PED press conference was a lot of smoke & mirrors.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would love to see him against Askren to see if he would be able to defend the TD. He made a career out of beating wrestlers but I still think the funky style of Askren could give him some problems.
Make a match for Metamoris.