Georgia mom accused of hosting naked Twister party for daughter, sleeping with 2 teens

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rachel Lynn Lenhardt (Columbia County Sheriff’s Office)

EVANS, Georgia (PIX11) – A Georgia mother faces multiple charges after allegedly allowing her teen daughter and the girl’s friends to throw a drunken party complete with a game of naked Twister that led to various sex acts.

Police arrested 35-year-old Rachel Lenhardt on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor after allegedly allowing the teens drink alcohol and smoke marijuana while they partied at her Evans home. Lenhardt’s Alcoholic Anonymous sponsor called police Saturday to report her.

The sponsor told police Lenhardt, a bridal shop employee who had been sober for four days, had invited her over for coffee to try to plan her continued sobriety. Both women attend the same local Mormon church where Lenhardt attends a sexual addiction therapy group.

During the meeting, Lenhardt revealed that her kids — ages 4, 6, 8, 10 and 16 — had been taken away from her recently after an incident at her house prompted an emergency case review.

She explained that the incident started when her 16-year-old daughter and other children were with their father. Her daughter texted to find out if she could come over “to party” with some of the teen’s friends, according to the sheriff’s report.

During the party, Lehnardt confided that she participated in an all-nude game of Twister with the teens, during which she left to allegedly have sex with an 18-year-old in the bathroom, according to the report. After leaving the bathroom, she allegedly stated that she was still “horny” and took out a collection of sex toys that she used on herself in the living room as the group watched.

After Twister, “the party continued” in Lehnardt’s hot tub, until she went to sleep around 3:30 a.m. She awoke to find someone having sex with her, according to the report, and realized it was her daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Not sure what to think.

On one hand, I'm obviously wishing I grew up with a friend's mom like this.

On the other hand, she sounds pretty skanky and I don't get with skanks.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I want to bang this broad. Guarantee she's an animal.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Live to see what she would do playing candy land :D

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Where were these mom's and teachers when I was in school..... Fuck