Gerald Strebendt guilty of sexual assault

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Gerald Strebendt, 40, was convicted of second-degree sexual assault in Oregon’s Lane County Circuit Court this week, according to The Register-Guard. Strebrandt is a former U.S. Marine who fought in the UFC in 2003.

Strebendt’s conviction comes after he was arrested in 2017 under accusations of sexually abusing a teenager he was coaching at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in Eugene, OR. Strebendt’s affiliation with the 10th Planet brand dates back to the early 2000s when he was one of Eddie Bravo’s first students.

Former UFC fighter Gerald Strebendt convicted of second-degree sexual assault

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wow. This dude seems to have some real issues going on upstairs. First he mows down that guy in the road rage incident, and now this.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Idk. It says 'Strebendt was due to be sentenced on Friday, but that was postponed. According to KEZI a judge stated the postponement was, “because circumstances came to light after the trial.”'

So what could those be?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
not a good guy
met him a few times
giving my area a bad rap

got off easy for shooting that man in head over road rage IMO

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Wow. This dude seems to have some real issues going on upstairs. First he mows down that guy in the road rage incident, and now this.
Let's not even forget that he sort of got involved with that fake MMA news reporter with a fake Hispanic name that I forgot way back in the 2000s.
The dude wanted to hire stebendt to off the husband of the chick he was banging.
Stebendt testified against him.
I also remember when bravo and his crew on the other forum wouldn't stop talking about stebendt (? Spelling) using THE RUBBER GUARD in an MMA fight .OMG .
That guard was supposed to revolutionize mma. Yeah right .
Predictably Rogan didn't waste time plugging his weed friend RUBBER GUARD and MISSION CONTROL whenever he could .

Oh the times

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Let's not even forget that he sort of got involved with that fake MMA news reporter with a fake Hispanic name that I forgot way back in the 2000s.
The dude wanted to hire stebendt to off the husband of the chick he was banging.
I also remember when bravo and his crew on the other forum wouldn't stop talking about stebendt (? Spelling) using THE RUBBER GUARD in an MMA fight .OMG .
Predictably Rogan didn't waste time plugging his weed friend RUBBER GUARD and MISSION CONTROL whenever he could .

Oh the times
Lol good post.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
not a good guy
met him a few times
giving my area a bad rap

got off easy for shooting that man in head over road rage IMO
I trained with him once when he stopped in to the PDX affiliate.
definitely didn't get a "10P" vibe off of the guy.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Oh the times
Rafael Torre

I met Strebendt. He was a weird fucker.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Wow talk about reminiscing about MMA POS history...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
10th Planet.
The vibe is unique, very welcoming, very open, very inquisitive, very accepting.
I actually thought of training at the gym here that was the 10p affilliate here a while back...decided against it because Gerald was there and it was after he gunned the guy down

Just kickboxing for me for now