Get busy living or get busy dying...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
Time to get back to it. Earlier this week, I found it most disconcerting to get so out of breath and so tired during a banging that I had to tap out. It's easy to turn a blind eye when you're just big, but when you start losing functionality -- when you realize you can't bang out a woman like the good Lord intended...

I'm going to get up super early tomorrow and head to the gym. No routine, no plan -- at this point, I just need to start moving my body around, stretching, sweating a bit, and get my body used to some physical activity.

Eventually, I'll jump on starting strength, but I have some concerns about heavy lifting soon after waking. Anyone do it?

Chocolate Shatner

Chief Metallurgist to King Charles V of Spain
Oct 30, 2016
Banging a woman the way the good Lord intended?

Why yes, yes I have. Many times. When my knees and hips (I have arthritis from surgery) gives me problems, that's what changing positions is for.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I've heard Albuterol-- that spray-thing that's for allergy relief is like nitrous for wise men like Socrates to kick it in turbo like when your hittin it hard. I'm sure he is aware of this since he's all wise and stuff. Just putting out for all the unwashed masses. Don't ask me how I know this jealously guarded secret. peace yall.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I've heard Albuterol-- that spray-thing that's for allergy relief is like nitrous for wise men like Socrates to kick it in turbo like when your hittin it hard. I'm sure he is aware of this since he's all wise and stuff. Just putting out for all the unwashed masses. Don't ask me how I know this jealously guarded secret. peace yall.

Homosexual bar owners hate him^^^

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Right o chappy, the pole smokers and carpet munchers don't always give guys like me and you an even break. Tuc it or Fuk it righto chappy? peace, bro

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
How'd this go so far ?
Went back to the gym for a bit and fell out of the swing of things.

I think about it a lot. I wish I were the tortoise, but I'm the hare. I'm currently on a break, waiting until I'm in a place to sprint. I just hope I can slow myself down next time so I can go slow and steady from now on.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Went back to the gym for a bit and fell out of the swing of things.

I think about it a lot. I wish I were the tortoise, but I'm the hare. I'm currently on a break, waiting until I'm in a place to sprint. I just hope I can slow myself down next time so I can go slow and steady from now on.
You can lose weight w your diet alone. Dont even need the gym. I mentioned in another thread on here....i make a salad w 2 small bags of tuna in the morning. I eat only that all day til around 7 or 8pm. Every cpl hrs i will eat a few bites and try not to eat up all the tuna. Then in the evening maybe half a turkey sandwich or small portion of chicken. I only drink water or green tea. You can put yourself in a caloric deficit and lose weight very quickly. Takes a few days or so til it kicks in (for me anyway) but it works great. Something to think about if youre interested. Good luck

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
For sure. If anything, I'd argue it's better to not exercise too much at the beginning of an eating change, so you avoid increasing your hunger.

Thanks.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
For sure. If anything, I'd argue it's better to not exercise too much at the beginning of an eating change, so you avoid increasing your hunger.

Thanks.
Yeah man lose weight with a calorie deficit... idk about eating a a salad with tuna all day...

You can eat 4-5 meals a day if u want, just make them smaller portions. Eating more times a day Increases your bodies metabolism I believe. I find that's the best way to go about it... like you don't even have to eat super healthy if you go the smaller portions route (obviously don't be eating super unhealthy like portions of fries and fried chicken all the time). Then when u start exercising u can actually eat more cuz ur burning calories with exercise. If u don't eat more once starting to exercise you'll probably lose too much weight too quickly . I believe 1-2lbs a week is a healthy amount to lose. 3 months u lose 12-24 lbs of straight fat if u do it the right way

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
You can eat 4-5 meals a day if u want, just make them smaller portions. Eating more times a day Increases your bodies metabolism I believe.
Pretty sure this is false. This is one of those internet myths that just keeps getting repeated by people over and over and accepted as fact.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Crickets are the future. Pulverized Spanish crickets are the super food of the future. Can vegans eat them, I wonder. Not sure if considered barbaric by those fancy hipster folks. I wonder if they were put to death humanely ala BFR(big fuckin' rock) could an Orthodox Rabbi partake in this gift of sustenence. I wonder if I'm bugging you by wondering so much.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Pretty sure this is false. This is one of those internet myths that just keeps getting repeated by people over and over and accepted as fact.
Yeah maybe the metabolism thing is false but the smaller portions thing still good for losing fat

The thing is if u don't eat enough your metabolism slows down so in a way eating more speeds it up

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

Thanks.
see ya around bro. fyi if you decide to ever leave here and want your posts deleted they wont do it and they wont let you do it on your own. Keep that in mind.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
I didn't see what went down. I'm not on here too much.

Hope we talk again. But if we don't, I hope you know how much I appreciated you being the only person with the decency and constitution to lend a hand of support when no one else would.

Be well.