Get Rid of 1 Person Related to MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If you had the opportunity to make one person disappear from the MMA scene, who would it be and why?

This could go in lots of directions: wife beaters who give fighters a bad rap; judges/refs whose poor decisions impact fight outcomes; boring fighters; promoters/managers; etc.

Who would you go Thanos on and make disappear?

(This thread is not about fighter bashing so behave yourselves, ya filthy animals)!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Ali abdelaziz
Reading his comments on the Khabib - Chimaev situation is what motivated this thread. I don’t know if he would be my numero uno, but I definitely want him to go away

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Darth Bader. It would be good for his mental health.

??
Btw thanks for letting me off rent when I'm obviously living in your head rent free 24/7.

The best person to get rid off would definitely be Jon Jones, for Jon's sake so he would be able to find some composure in life and put the pieces back together with his family.

Sad to see what happened with him and Winkeljohn, I think it's for the best though, I dont think Jon will ever be Jon again, he's been out for too long and is already up there in age + his body must be feeling what he went through especially in his recent fights. Hopefully we will see that JJ - Ngannou fight but if not I'm alright with it, give him 1 fight or 2 tops at HW, Derrick Lewis and Curtis perhaps and see what he gets out of it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Btw thanks for letting me off rent when I'm obviously living in your head rent free 24/7.

The best person to get rid off would definitely be Jon Jones, for Jon's sake so he would be able to find some composure in life and put the pieces back together with his family.

Sad to see what happened with him and Winkeljohn, I think it's for the best though, I dont think Jon will ever be Jon again, he's been out for too long and is already up there in age + his body must be feeling what he went through especially in his recent fights. Hopefully we will see that JJ - Ngannou fight but if not I'm alright with it, give him 1 fight or 2 tops at HW, Derrick Lewis and Curtis perhaps and see what he gets out of it.
i would get rid of this jackass right here ^^^^^^