Get Rid of 1 Person Related to MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I dont get that fancy bro

Enlighten me
No idea
I just read those on packages...not exactly sure what those terms mean

I merely wanted to get precise about the cut, weight, and exact type of bacon that would be involved in the beating portion of your scenario.

Personally I'm thinking a huge chunk of grass fed double cut uncured grain fed nitrate free smoked salted and cured Bacon.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
No idea
I just read those on packages...not exactly sure what those terms mean

I merely wanted to get precise about the cut, weight, and exact type of bacon that would be involved in the beating portion of your scenario.

Personally I'm thinking a huge chunk of grass fed double cut uncured grain fed nitrate free smoked salted and cured Bacon.
You sound like a hipster pussy. Oh wait you are a hipster pussy, nevermind carry on

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
John McCain is already gone,so I will go with Adelaide Byrd.I know it's only one judge,but she needs to go.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
John McCain is already gone,so I will go with Adelaide Byrd.I know it's only one judge,but she needs to go.
You copied me. Yea after I thought about it she was the one that popped to mind. Completely incompetent or completely corrupted. To the point where it's embarrassing.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Fireman Ed

He's a beacon of darkness to trolls everywhere.

I think if Hitler were an MMA fan, he'd have to be next.

After that, Dagestan.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
You copied me. Yea after I thought about it she was the one that popped to mind. Completely incompetent or completely corrupted. To the point where it's embarrassing.
Yeah,I should have looked closer.If I would have seen your post,I would not have copied it.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It’s amazing that there are so many options to choose from that Greg Hardy and Limpy Lloyd haven’t been mentioned.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Buffer!!! I was a fan way back in the day, but he has gotten on my nerves for so many years. With his ego you’d think he’s the superstar athlete. Other than his same gimmik of 20 years, what does he do for the sport? New fans might get a kick out of him at first, but nobody is buying a pay per view to see him.

Get lost Buffer.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Btw thanks for letting me off rent when I'm obviously living in your head rent free 24/7.
You're living in my head? :laughing:

Mate, earlier this week I talked to a guy who was trapped in a burning car in the middle of nowhere. There was no time to do anything. He died. I was the last person he spoke to. I was expected to pick up the next call and go on with my shift. That's what I did.

What the fuck are you going to say or do to get "in my head", exactly? :laughing: I laugh at your constant tearful tantrums, and I make fun of you because you come off like a joyless, pent-up, frustrated incel. That's funny to me, because I'm not you. Don't mistake me amusing myself by belittling you, for your existence actually having any meaning to me at all. ?

??

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Joe Rogan.

Somehow an unfunny greaseball who used to post on the UG and got famous by making people drink horse cum is now the focal point of society's spastic culture wars.

When I was just forced to listen to his retarded opinions on MMA it was one thing. Now, often via osmosis, I am forced to listen to his retarded opinions on every other topic in the world. At least balance it out by eliminating the original one.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Brenda Schaub. Get that moron out of the comedy world too.
I was going to go to wise guys comedy because it is down the street from soul belly in las Vegas and it was shocking that they were selling tickets for shaub for 35 bucks plus fees which is 50 bucks plus a two drink minimum. who is paying to go watch shaub especially at a small comedy club like that.

Last edited: