Get Rid of 1 Person Related to MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You're living in my head? :laughing:

Mate, earlier this week I talked to a guy who was trapped in a burning car in the middle of nowhere. There was no time to do anything. He died. I was the last person he spoke to. I was expected to pick up the next call and go on with my shift. That's what I did.

What the fuck are you going to say or do to get "in my head", exactly? :laughing: I laugh at your constant tearful tantrums, and I make fun of you because you come off like a joyless, pent-up, frustrated incel. That's funny to me, because I'm not you. Don't mistake me amusing myself by belittling you, for your existence actually having any meaning to me at all. ?

??
That's pretty fucked up. Do you have to get counseling when something like that happens?

I have a feeling you just inadvertently reset my brain for me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was going to go to wise guys comedy because it is down the street from soul belly in las Vegas and it was shocking that they were selling tickets for shaub for 35 bucks plus fees which is 50 bucks plus a two drink minimum. who is paying to go watch shaub especially at a small comedy club like that.
c'mon bro