Get Sarah Moras a fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
is she still in the ufc?it's so this is she has to resort to this method.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
hope this don't backfire..ans they think she's whining and trying to get pitty by having us rally for her...she shouldn't have to do this shit..don't start a division if the fighters are gonna go hungry being put on the back burner...if Dana thought she was hot I bet she wouldn't have had to do this..that's sad..

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
how's this don't backfire..they think she'd whining and trying to get pitty and us rally for her...she shouldn't have v to do this shit..don't start a division of the fighters are gonna go hungry being put on the back burner...if Dana thought she was hot u bet she wouldn't had to do this..that's sad..
Sara is an awesome fighter and a great BJJ coach. Let's do our best to help her and use twitter if possible. Tweet what you will but remember you catch more flies with honey.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Oh thanks for the invite to the Twitter war wagon........ not

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh thanks for the invite to the Twitter war wagon........ not
Hhmmmmmm, your memory seems short :( I remember it wasn't too long ago we had a young handsome fella looking to turn pro and get some fights and was hoping to receive support from this amazing group of MMA fans known as TMC. I'm certain many, including myself, jumped at this chance to help the struggle in hopes of making his life better.

Appreciate the retweets bro.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hhmmmmmm, your memory seems short :( I remember it wasn't too long ago we had a young handsome fella looking to turn pro and get some fights and was hoping to receive support from this amazing group of MMA fans known as TMC. I'm certain many, including myself, jumped at this chance to help the struggle in hopes of making his life better.

Appreciate the retweets bro.
Haha I meant you should have told me she needed a fight ;)

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I just jump at any chance to try and fuck with you.
Hey honey bend over, I'll turn you into misses Star-Bear real quick [emoji10] Just kidding. Everything that La Paix @BirdWatcher says makes perfect sense and I'll gladly help out another fighter reaching their goals. HUGE apology for any misunderstanding. FYI I really look up to you and consider you a mentor in my "life"

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm talking to Sarah now about getting signed up to post here, and doing a Q&A. Stay tuned...