Getting Flak on Twitter for this... What do you think??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
I Twitted about Megan Olivi's appearance and now I am being branded a sexist. Here is the thing: If you are on television or social media and put yourself out there, you should expect people to comment on your appearance. I get called all sorts of names all the time, and yet I take it with dignity. Is it different for women, perhaps another standard?? Was I out of line for Twitting this?

Bob Carson‏ @Bobcarsonmma Dec 8
Some on the @theUG have said that @MeganOlivi has an angry demeanor. Do you agree?? Does she always look angry? #UFC231

12 replies0 retweets2 likes

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Do yourself a favor and either ignore the sjw's, or just get off of twitter completely. Social media is poison to society.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I just ignore the name calling, as much as I can. You get it all the time when trying to hold people accountable.
you're the guy to hold megan accountable for the look on her face? you can fuck right off pal.

are you just angling for someone to say 'who is going to hold your arrogant, disrespectful ass accountable?'

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
you're the guy to hold megan accountable for the look on her face? you can fuck right off pal.

are you just angling for someone to say 'who is going to hold your arrogant, disrespectful ass accountable?'
Take to twitter and keep this shit off the forum. Did you read the tweet he posted? He sited "some on the UG have said..."

I personally stated holly holm wasn't attractive on a thread tonight. That is an opinion of mine. I didn't say "others have said..." yet no backlash. Enough with this pussified outrage.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
"Hey girl,

Why you look so sad? Smile for me. "

- creepy cornballs on streets across America

You're half a step away from that.

I'm not surprised that cornball talking point came from the UG.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Take to twitter and keep this shit off the forum. Did you read the tweet he posted? He sited "some on the UG have said..."

I personally stated holly holm wasn't attractive on a thread tonight. That is an opinion of mine. I didn't say "others have said..." yet no backlash. Enough with this pussified outrage.
yeah I read it. and your dumb posts as well unfortunately. you can do one 'n all son.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I just ignore the name calling, as much as I can. You get it all the time when trying to hold people accountable.
What exactly are you trying to hold accountable?

Are you trying to be a legit reporter or trying to be TMZ and get some clickbait views? You just looking to get some attention?

“some on theUG?”...lmao!

UG is a cesspool of shit posters.

Gotta side with Megan on this one...I’d be angry too if I had to deal with foolish shit like this all the time as well.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh wait it's the reporter lady. I stand by what I told you to say