Getting Flak on Twitter for this... What do you think??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
Or you seem to be wasting your time tweeting about stupid shit like someone's demeanor. Don't you have better shit to write about?
Like what? How great a fighter is, or how someone's fighting style matches up against another? The problem is, there is a million podcasts and so called analysts saying the same thing. It runs it's course.

M

member 3289

Like what? How great a fighter is, or how someone's fighting style matches up against another? The problem is, there is a million podcasts and so called analysts saying the same thing. It runs it's course.
Post support for Jon Jones, that always gets people riled up

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
When they go low, you go high. Be best!
Seriously - find an angle others aren't using. Dragging people's appearances is tabloid noise.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I Twitted about Megan Olivi's appearance and now I am being branded a sexist. Here is the thing: If you are on television or social media and put yourself out there, you should expect people to comment on your appearance. I get called all sorts of names all the time, and yet I take it with dignity. Is it different for women, perhaps another standard?? Was I out of line for Twitting this?

Bob Carson‏ @Bobcarsonmma Dec 8
Some on the @theUG have said that @MeganOlivi has an angry demeanor. Do you agree?? Does she always look angry? #UFC231

12 replies0 retweets2 likes
I just can't believe you are still around...