Lifestyle Getting my second Pfizer shot AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
16 lanes, very efficient, probably why this county is getting so many vaccines and isn't as strict with who they are giving it to.
PXL_20210225_190203588.MP.jpg

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol the people working the vaccine site are making fun of a car with Beto stickers lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did the first shot hurt? I've seen a couple of people saying it made them drowsy and arm ache for a day or two but they were wimps, I'm guessing you have had a bunch of shots, where is it on the scale?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
They give you a new card to keep the lines moving. I have 2 cards.
Just out of curiosity, did you hand write your name or is it printed on a label?
All the old Jews here have been bringing them in to be laminated and we’ve taken to copying them because they’re using thermal labels and… surprise, they turn black in the laminator. You know how it goes.

T

The Big Guy

Apartheid in South Africa was real, I’ve never denied that. It was real in the USA too.

Im sorry you can’t read definitions good doe.
Not gonna thread jack but you knew it was coming. Courtesy of wikipedias antisemitism or just plain old people who believe in human rights

"Israel and the apartheid analogy is criticism of Israel charging that Israel has practiced a system akin to apartheid against Palestinians in its occupation of the West Bank.[1] Some commentators extend the analogy to include treatment of Arab citizens of Israel, describing their status as second-class citizens.[9] The analogy has been debated by scholars and lawyers,[10] United Nations investigators,[11] the African National Congress (ANC),[12] human rights groups[13][14] and by several Israeli former politicians.[15] Proponents of the analogy say that "a system of control" in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, including the ID system; Israeli settlements; separate roads for Israeli and Palestinian citizens around many of these settlements; Israeli military checkpoints; marriage law; the West Bank barrier; use of Palestinians as cheaper labour; Palestinian West Bank exclaves; and inequities in infrastructure, legal rights (e.g. "Enclave law"), and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli settlers, resemble some aspects of the South African apartheid regime, and that elements of Israel's occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid,[16] contrary to international law.[17]"

M

member 1013

Not gonna thread jack but you knew it was coming. Courtesy of wikipedias antisemitism or just plain old people who believe in human rights

"Israel and the apartheid analogy is criticism of Israel charging that Israel has practiced a system akin to apartheid against Palestinians in its occupation of the West Bank.[1] Some commentators extend the analogy to include treatment of Arab citizens of Israel, describing their status as second-class citizens.[9] The analogy has been debated by scholars and lawyers,[10] United Nations investigators,[11] the African National Congress (ANC),[12] human rights groups[13][14] and by several Israeli former politicians.[15] Proponents of the analogy say that "a system of control" in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, including the ID system; Israeli settlements; separate roads for Israeli and Palestinian citizens around many of these settlements; Israeli military checkpoints; marriage law; the West Bank barrier; use of Palestinians as cheaper labour; Palestinian West Bank exclaves; and inequities in infrastructure, legal rights (e.g. "Enclave law"), and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli settlers, resemble some aspects of the South African apartheid regime, and that elements of Israel's occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid,[16] contrary to international law.[17]"
It’s definitely an occupation with lots of big bad but that land is not part of Israel itself, Israeli society isn’t segregated.

nuance bruv

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just out of curiosity, did you hand write your name or is it printed on a label?
All the old Jews here have been bringing them in to be laminated and we’ve taken to copying them because they’re using thermal labels and… surprise, they turn black in the laminator. You know how it goes.
I can't help but find the image of old Juice wanting to preserve registration cards somewhat disconcerting.