Lifestyle Getting my second Pfizer shot AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Saying only girls can have babies is very damaging
What if he meant that women were just idiots and constantly dropping babies when they're trying to hold them?

That's a very different and disturbing picture that I'm choosing to have him run with.

T

The Big Guy

What if he meant that women were just idiots and constantly dropping babies when they're trying to hold them?

That's a very different and disturbing picture that I'm choosing to have him run with.
I think physically dropping a baby would be more damaging but I would have to discourage them from doing it. Reminds me of that jeselnik joke. "Sure I'll hold your baby... for a minute"

View: https://youtu.be/M-dp3UgBrcA

T

The Big Guy

2021 kicks off with Song winning Sexy Mexi SN bets and reading the tea leaves
Yet shenanigans have ruled the day, Leigh @Leigh wont approve my name changes because he likes to oppress the people under him because hes oppressed by the people above him. It's truly a vicious cycle

M

member 3289

I just hope that the family of the elderly person who died because OP took her spot in the vaccine line is a little more at peace now.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
why are you such a stupid cunt? Are you dyslexic?
Such a stupid cunt.
Boy what a thread of garbage.
Lest you get some sense of rightness from being the most wronged, you ought look at yourself here.
While he's surely over the line (no I didn't understand the context until reports) and you've gotten off scot free for the unequal nature of your responses to one another, you are the one who shat this thread up because you were having a bad day.

If you don't put each other on ignore, we will begin pinking both of you judicially.
Ethugging from thread to thread to thread is pretty much a universally despised action and the rest of the forum shouldn't be dealing with your personal wars.

M

member 3289

What's the story with this? I seem to be out of the loop a bit here
Pinkie claimed to have a preexisting condition and ended up getting vaccinated in a neighboring county. He has none of the preexisting conditions listed below but took advantage of the lax oversight by that county's health department (most health departments have far more stringent requirements and checks of people who don't meet the age requirement).

Edit - removed the list because it appears to be outdated.

Also, in fairness, I don't know the guy's health profile well enough to say conclusively that he lied. While he never tried to defend himself when I accused him of lying to skip the line, it's possible that he never lied about anything and was appropriately vaccinated. If we ever find out that's the case, I will apologize profusely.

In any case, I shouldn't have attacked him so heavily without being absolutely sure about what happened. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Pinkie claimed to have a preexisting condition and ended up getting vaccinated in a neighboring county. He has none of the preexisting conditions listed below but took advantage of the lax oversight by that county's health department (most health departments have far more stringent requirements and checks of people who don't meet the age requirement).

View attachment 28833
The fuck?

Didn’t he already catch covid a couple months back?

Built up antibodies and lies to get the vaccine?

M

member 3289

The fuck?

I included this but then deleted it because the post was getting too long.

But yes. And not a few months. Closer to a few weeks.

So he had even less of a need to get vaccinated as he had active antibodies in his system.

And he still lied and skipped ahead of someone who needed the vaccine more.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The fuck?

That part is pretty ridiculous if true

I am willing to roll with any existing antibodies and no vaccine eva
Just straight up natty immune system

let the weak get vaxxed first if they want to...strong should be last in line if at all

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That part is pretty ridiculous if true

I am willing to roll with any existing antibodies and no vaccine eva
Just straight up natty immune system

let the weak get vaxxed first if they want to...strong should be last in line if at all
This is sorta where I would stand. Give it to the vulnerable first. Although when they first announced the vaccine I said I'll take it if they want to see if it does any weird shit, before they roll it out en masse. Id have been a guinea pig if I had to be locked down anyway.

I'm not sure if I'll ever even get a vaccine, I'm pretty sure the system that distributes it will have no fucken idea who I am or where I live.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Built up antibodies

Please get your COVID19 vaccine even if you've been infected.
The immunogenicity of the vaccine is significantly higher than the virus itself and likely results in less reinfection, longer protection, and (pending!) less transmission.
If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine?
illustration of a COVID-19 vaccine vial

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

Experts are still learning more about how long vaccines protect against COVID-19 in real-world conditions. CDC will keep the public informed as new evidence becomes available.

Please do not skip or recommend people skip their vaccine because they got a positive test.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The immunogenicity of the vaccine is significantly higher than the virus itself and likely results in less reinfection, longer protection, and (pending!) less transmission.

Please do not skip or recommend people skip their vaccine because they got a positive test.
Yes doc.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is sorta where I would stand. Give it to the vulnerable first. Although when they first announced the vaccine I said I'll take it if they want to see if it does any weird shit, before they roll it out en masse. Id have been a guinea pig if I had to be locked down anyway.

I'm not sure if I'll ever even get a vaccine, I'm pretty sure the system that distributes it will have no fucken idea who I am or where I live.
shit mutates
people get sick
that is how life is

I can eat indoors tomorrow for the first time in 6+ months...going to the lebanese spot, getting a fat steak and appetizers

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Why don't they just release the vaccine via chemtrails that enock and Joe Rogan always tell me about?