Lifestyle Getting my second Pfizer shot AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck ,i swear i miss everything around here. its like you fuckers wait for me to leave and then go full retard

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Apparently I'm eligible to get the vaccine because I'm an essential.

But I'm going to wait.

Not because I'm righteous and don't want to take the place of someone who needs it like @conor mcgregor nut hugger suggested - I'm just lazy and can't be bothered with that shit right now.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
fuck ,i swear i miss everything around here. its like you fuckers wait for me to leave and then go full retard
I read it and have no idea what happened. Something about kids, cunts and Covid.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

But I'm going to wait.

Not because I'm righteous and don't want to take the place of someone who needs it like @conor mcgregor nut hugger suggested - I'm just lazy and can't be bothered with that shit right now.
March 6th for me. Came in yesterday ironically enough. Could have been earlier because I'm deemed essential for some reason. But like you wasn't particularly concerned or bothered.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
March 6th for me. Came in yesterday ironically enough. Could have been earlier because I'm deemed essential for some reason. But like you wasn't particularly concerned or bothered.
So I'm understanding this correctly. You'll ream out someone for getting the vaccine and outright accuse them of jumping the cue, but also sign up for the vaccine when you acknowledge there are others who need it more than you?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

But I'm going to wait.

I would have definitely waited if I wasn't so at risk to turn into a super spreader going from hospital to hospital.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I would have definitely waited if I wasn't so at risk to turn into a super spreader going from hospital to hospital.
Yeah. My group circle - both personal and work - has been pretty much the same since this thing started.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I thought you hospital types would rip on me.

GET THE VACCINE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I thought you hospital types would rip on me.

GET THE VACCINE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!
If it's available for you to get then I say go for it.

I think that EVERYONE should get it as soon as it's available for them. If old people or people that are at risk aren't stepping up to the plate then you should feel free to do so as it likely will provide a little bit of protection to the slow old fuckers. But if you're shoving old people out of the way and trying to jump the line then I say piss off.

So get it as quickly as you reasonably can.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My aunt went to the hospital and had to have surgery (bleeding ulcers). She came out with covid. She is in ICU now and we were informed that it's not likely she is going to pull through.

So, thank you.

Edit: well thank you IF it turns out the vaccine keeps you from transmitting the virus.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

I think that EVERYONE should get it as soon as it's available for them. If old people or people that are at risk aren't stepping up to the plate then you should feel free to do so as it likely will provide a little bit of protection to the slow old fuckers. But if you're shoving old people out of the way and trying to jump the line then I say piss off.

If they start selling the vaccine in New York state there's a decent chance I take a day trip.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
My aunt went to the hospital and had to have surgery (bleeding ulcers). She came out with covid. She is in ICU now and we were informed that it's not likely she is going to pull through.

So, thank you.

Edit: well thank you IF it turns out the vaccine keeps you from transmitting the virus.
I'm really sorry to hear that.

M

member 1013

So, thank you.

I’m sorry

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

My wife has been trying to get her 90 year old parents set up. She said it's an absolute pain in the ass and there is no way the older generation would be able to figure it out on their own. So it might not be them stepping up to the plate, it might be the system being impossible to navigate for those folks.

I plan to get vaccinated. Eventually. Some day. When there isn't a line. And the distribution center is on my way to do something else so I can knock 2 birds out with 1 stone. Life is all about efficiency. Probably wait for the 1 shot thing.

Pre-emptive response for my wife having 90 year old parents: She was an oops baby - born when they were 44.