Lifestyle Getting my second Pfizer shot AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Leigh @Leigh

You say that he denied this?

Splinty @Splinty

So this is him just telling him to go play with his son?

Is this guy really worth losing integrity over?

Actually, if he was my neighbor I'd be defending him until the cows come home. I'm literally afraid of the guy even over the internet.
That's crazy.. What type of sick fuck thinks that's funny?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is this guy really worth losing integrity over?

Making a lot of big steps there for that conclusion.

Actually, if he was my neighbor I'd be defending him until the cows come home
Again a lot of big steps for you to get to this.
No one is defending him? I read the thread and I read the reports. The guy's pink for 30 days for going after a guys dead kid.

Let me say it one more time for the back. I do not know all of your personal details. I do not understand the nuance of your implications with each other when shit spamming a thread. I do not see a claim of molesting. Somebody inferred somebody implied.
Others took this not as that and as a reference to a dead child.

Leigh @Leigh spoke to him directly.

Facts aren't defense. Don't make me regret trying to be transparent with the process.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wasnt here when this went down and i havent read all the posts and dont support going after someones kids but its not like the other guy hasnt been riding his ass about being a ptsd veteran and other cunty shit of his own . one guy is fucking around and went too far. the other is drunken fucking cancer and half of the pinkings here are either him or directly involving him

M

member 1013

i wasnt here when this went down and i havent read all the posts and dont support going after someones kids but its not like the other guy hasnt been riding his ass about being a ptsd veteran and other cunty shit of his own . one guy is fucking around and went too far. the other is drunken fucking cancer and half of the pinkings here are either him or directly involving him
Can you imagine how much shit Splinty @Splinty would catch for that?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

That's the problem with this place. Too many people sitting on the fence. Never saying what they really mean.

Frustrating.

M

member 3289

one guy is fucking around
Accusing someone of molesting their infant child is not "fucking around." And the guy didn't just do it once. He did it once a while ago, got pinked for it, and did it again last night. That alone is far more severe than anything Fingers said to him. The unequal weight of insults thrown is, as Splinty explained, the reason only one person was pinked.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Accusing someone of molesting their infant child is not "fucking around." And the guy didn't just do it once. He did it once a while ago, got pinked for it, and did it again last night. That alone is far more severe than anything Fingers said to him. The unequal weight of insults thrown is, as Splinty explained, the reason only one person was pinked.
last time i accused someone of being a chomo around here i took a couple pinking for it and then it turns out the guy was touching his kid.just saying

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im not trying to justify what ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude said. i was not there and was not part of the convo but lets not pretend the other guy isnt a habitual line stepper and hasnt been following him around being a loser for a long ass time .it take 2 to have a on going feud about anything . ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is on a 30 day time out . that is pretty severe pinking around here . he earned it but he didnt earn it on his own.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
im not trying to justify what ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude said. i was not there and was not part of the convo but lets not pretend the other guy isnt a habitual line stepper and hasnt been following him around being a loser for a long ass time .it take 2 to have a on going feud about anything . ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is on a 30 day time out . that is pretty severe pinking around here . he earned it but he didnt earn it on his own.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Making a lot of big steps there for that conclusion.

Again a lot of big steps for you to get to this.
No one is defending him? I read the thread and I read the reports. The guy's pink for 30 days for going after a guys dead kid.

Let me say it one more time for the back. I do not know all of your personal details. I do not understand the nuance of your implications with each other when shit spamming a thread. I do not see a claim of molesting. Somebody inferred somebody implied.
Others took this not as that and as a reference to a dead child.

Leigh @Leigh spoke to him directly.

Facts aren't defense. Don't make me regret trying to be transparent with the process.
Actually I didn't take any big steps. I didn't see any reports (other's opinions). I was going only by what was posted here and the message seemed clear to me.

No big steps on the second part either. Not sure why you made that comment unless you think I was implying that about you. Not at all. Just admitting that I would be (am) afraid of him.

None of my business really. Carry on.