General Getting over COVID 19 AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Appreciate it everyone. Probably (hopefully) nothing, but my crazy anxiety I battle. Didn't mean to hijack Matrix's thread.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Appreciate it everyone. Probably (hopefully) nothing, but my crazy anxiety I battle. Didn't mean to hijack Matrix's thread.
Nah you’re good brotha. Best thing I could tell anyone is don’t freak out. Odds are you’ll be just fine.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Just having fun with you buddy. I like how you take it in stride and give it back when openings present itself. I have heard you get dehydrated easily, if that's the case make sure you drink lots of gatorade instead of water.
Yeah I need to get some. For the electrolytes I’m assuming? I guess all h2o is bad at one point.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah I need to get some. For the electrolytes I’m assuming? I guess all h2o is bad at one point.
I use coconut water instead of gatorade
much better for ya
also kills a hangover...wink wink

loaded with good minerals

Just got two cases I ordered from the devil amazon

C20 brand is tasty...some brands are not tasty

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
much better for ya
also kills a hangover...wink wink

loaded with good minerals

Just got two cases I ordered from the devil amazon

C20 brand is tasty...some brands are not tasty
Yeah I used to buy some coconut water Gatorades (not the brand but a sports drink like that). You ever heard of them?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah I used to buy some coconut water Gatorades (not the brand but a sports drink like that). You ever heard of them?
not sure
I do like some coconut waters though...the ones with no added sugars

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thanks.

Well, I’d give today a “bad cold” type of feeling. Not horrible but not fun. I think the few shots of tequila did the trick lol.
I like the idea that you got in front of this and attacked it with alcohol....similar to attacking a bouncer to third base....play it, don’t let it play you

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
much better for ya
Look into that homeboy. Turns out most of their claims about hydration were just marketing hype. Definitely less sugar than a sports drink, no question, but it's not as good for hydrating. About the same as water if memory serves.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Look into that homeboy. Turns out most of their claims about hydration were just marketing hype. Definitely less sugar than a sports drink, no question, but it's not as good for hydrating. About the same as water if memory serves.
interesting

seems to do the trick for me

tastes a lot better than water and has bonus minerals