General GF caught me tearing up at Pixar movie last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
We went to see Coco, and there's a scene at the end that's very emotional and I felt my eyes watering up. I tried to blink them back into my eye but the tears ended up spilling out and running down my cheek. GF noticed and elbowed me and said "stop being a big meanie". Pixar movies always get me, I teared up during the opening montage of Up, too. I tried to tell her the 3D was affecting my eyes and making them water but she didn't buy it.

On an aside, the movie made Mexico look pretty cool. I don't know why so many Mexicans try to jump the border into America.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Awwww, that's so sweet. I can't wait to see it now.

The beginning of UP got to me, too.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
We went to see Coco, and there's a scene at the end that's very emotional and I felt my eyes watering up. I tried to blink them back into my eye but the tears ended up spilling out and running down my cheek. GF noticed and elbowed me and said "stop being a big meanie". Pixar movies always get me, I teared up during the opening montage of Up, too. I tried to tell her the 3D was affecting my eyes and making them water but she didn't buy it.

On an aside, the movie made Mexico look pretty cool. I don't know why so many Mexicans try to jump the border into America.
Oh, almost forgot where I was.

You should have put this in the 'What girly shit have you done today' thread, you big meanie.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There aren't many Pixar movies I don't tear up at. The animators that work there are able to get more emotion out of computerized images than almost any live action movie.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Money, you can make money in the u.s. if I could make money in La ventana,mx or cabo I wouldn't live in about 90%of the U.S.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
And you question why JT is your leader. I bet you and your wife watch the notebook and cry together every date night.

I guess jason73 @jason73 really is the last hope for testosterone to exist in your country.