Lifestyle Ghislaine Maxwell to Reveal 8 Names

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight men who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, the New York Postreports.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If only powerful people and the courts worked as hard to protect children as they do those names of child fuckers.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I hope she stay safe until those names are released.

but why 8? why not all of em fuckheads

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Seems like the child fuckery has been going on by the elite forever but now more people have access to more info faster than ever.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My guess is these three are named

Bill Clinton
Prince Andrew
Justice John Roberts

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I will admit, the more I read about Epstein, the more curiouser and curiouser I get as to where the in the living fuck this guy came from, how he became this guy, and exactly what the fuck is/was in his collection of black books and secret safes.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Ghislaine is a sad sack pathetic lump of soulless nothing, so far as I can see. But Epstein was a fucking cartoon character. Even down to every single picture ever taken of the guy, he's wearing that exact same smug punchable expression.

??

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight men who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, the New York Postreports.

What she is really saying:

This shit has gone on long enough. You fucks get me out of here or I'm spilling the beans.

My prediction:
Mistrial declared. She will be released on time served and probation after a deal.

T

The Big Guy

I will admit, the more I read about Epstein, the more curiouser and curiouser I get as to where the in the living fuck this guy came from, how he became this guy, and exactly what the fuck is/was in his collection of black books and secret safes.

??
1642433126731.png

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She's leveraging her position in attempt to either (A) have some powerful people step in to her defense because they are afraid they might be named or (B) lessen her sentence by bringing some fresh meat to the table.

I doubt we'll get big names (Slick Willy, that Prince guy that just had his pretend powers taken away from him, etc)

T

The Big Guy

She's leveraging her position in attempt to either (A) have some powerful people step in to her defense because they are afraid they might be named or (B) lessen her sentence by bringing some fresh meat to the table.

I doubt we'll get big names (Slick Willy, that Prince guy that just had his pretend powers taken away from him, etc)
There were like 154 john does listed iirc. These 8 will be the ones who didnt play ball and do whatever they were supposed to do for the chosen ones

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There were like 154 john does listed iirc. These 8 will be the ones who didnt play ball and do whatever they were supposed to do for the chosen ones
It's going to be a bunch of people no one has ever heard of. Except of course Prince Andrew and Les Wexner, they're fucked.