VID Giant Florida Alligator Proves...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Eww man. Clean those doody stains.
Hard water stains in the old rental house because it was septic, and those assholes refused to replace the toilet.
And why should I pay for a toilet in a rental home that I was moving out of a few months later?

Kinda funny that you pissed on a frog's head too.
That part is funny.
I was taken aback, but I'm not afraid of them, or plain snakes, spiders, etc., so I wasn't shocked, nor did I scream.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Snakes in the toilet in Florida? You check every time? You might wanna consult your psychologist about that...
Seems that within the past couple years I read an article about a giant snake biting a dudes nuts while he was on the toilet. Maybe that was a nightmare. Off to google, will report back.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
True story : when I was pregnant, I went to pee and when I stood up, there was a frog in the toilet.
I always check the toilet before I pee because I saw a thing about snakes in there when I was younger, but was significantly less cautious when pregnant.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Yeah that shit was just wrong. Idk how some people can do shit like that
I didn't notice it the first time. I was focused on what I thought was a feisty hog. I thought there was already a gator there and he was sort of posturing forward to him

Only saw the food being tossed the second time. I had assumed no one wanted to see the hog get mauled, so i wouldve expected them to say "thankfully the root is in the way". Was confused when someone said the root was a "problem" (and unfortunately they were wrong. Gator went right over it a split second later if I recall correctly)

Anyway. Human weirdness aside, that gator was badass. Poor hog. Leg ripped open. And his buddies didn't want to leave him. Sad Lil event. Mother nature...

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
The only thing that video proves is that anyone residing in Florida is a fucking idiot for living so close to those dinosaurs.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
True story : when I was pregnant, I went to pee and when I stood up, there was a frog in the toilet.
I always check the toilet before I pee because I saw a thing about snakes in there when I was younger, but was significantly less cautious when pregnant.
You said you were pregnant. Is it possible you gave birth to the frog?