Gifford / Davis referee removed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Somebody should eternally suspend the licenses of anyone in Gifford's corner.
Scary part is one of them was his dad. His own child was a zombie going into the 3rd and he let him walk out and get KO'd and get, what, 200th impact syndrome? Has anyone ever looked like they've come so close to dying in the Octagon? I really hope the kid retires after that. Not because he can't hang, he's a good fighter. Just because nobody needs to take anymore damage than that in their life. My god.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Scary part is one of them was his dad. His own child was a zombie going into the 3rd and he let him walk out and get KO'd and get, what, 200th impact syndrome? Has anyone ever looked like they've come so close to dying in the Octagon? I really hope the kid retires after that. Not because he can't hang, he's a good fighter. Just because nobody needs to take anymore damage than that in their life. My god.
that's what got me - his freaking DAD.

imagine how many beatings he's watched to be able to sit there and watch his son take one on that scale without flinching.

I didn't even know Gifford and halfway through the 1st I was like

Last edited:

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
What’s worse was in between the second and third round his corner asked him how he was feeling and he flat out said something like “I feel absolutely terrible” yet they let him continue.

At this rate someone has to die for this to change. :(