VID Gillian Robertson is a cutie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, she’s not bad. Definitely underrated. I love her tenacity in the cage. I don’t think she is an elite fighter, but I like to root for her. I’m conflicted on Maycee Barber. She is full of herself, but the skills haven’t been as strong as the cockiness. Should be a good fight.
Also, sorry for talking about MMA in your latest crush thread!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Y’all need to look in the mirror once in a while and ask yourself “am I into this chick if I haven’t done 2 kilos of coke alongside 74 beers?”

Otherwise, all good

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Y’all need to look in the mirror once in a while and ask yourself “am I into this chick if I haven’t done 2 kilos of coke alongside 74 beers?”

Otherwise, all good
said it before and I'll say it again, he goes for that 'plausible-deniability' tranny look.
it's a Louisville thing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Otherwise, all good
You need to look in the mirror and punch yourself in your disgusting fucking face.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, she’s not bad. Definitely underrated. I love her tenacity in the cage. I don’t think she is an elite fighter, but I like to root for her. I’m conflicted on Maycee Barber. She is full of herself, but the skills haven’t been as strong as the cockiness. Should be a good fight.
Also, sorry for talking about MMA in your latest crush thread!

If a girl who looks like this gets your motor revving you should probably just give in and have the gay sex that you have always wanted to have and get it over with........

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If a girl who looks like this gets your motor revving you should probably just give in and have the gay sex that you have always wanted to have and get it over with........
You need to look in the mirror and punch yourself in your disgusting fucking face.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yeah, this is a massive stretch. I've slept with some awfully ugly and fat women, but that chick would still rank in my bottom 3. And you should see the other two. Woof.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I'm just making that up of course. I figured if I pretended to be self-deprecating about the ugliest women I've slept with, it would insinuate that I'd also slept with some attractive women, which has of course never happened.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I'm just making that up of course. I figured if I pretended to be self-deprecating about the ugliest women I've slept with, it would insinuate that I'd also slept with some attractive women, which has of course never happened.
We already knew you were making shit up when you said you slept with 3 women.

T

The Big Guy

I talked to her at publix one time. She had her fight shorts on too.

She's mine fells fuck off

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I was stalking her IG again earlier, I love the red hair but she isn't very attractive in the face.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
talking about red haired fighters, spotted this interesting photo of Randa Markos earlier .... I want to share but I saved 2 versions on my desktop and the quality is shite you can barely see the part I'm referring to, on my phone the detail is incredible :(