Listen Girl at Music Festival Embarrasses Entire White Race

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Pulitzer Prize winner Kendrick Lamar, greatest rapper of Our Generation, writes a song with 'nigga' in the opening verse and she sings the song word for word. Then everybody loses their mind.

I'm not in the camp that thinks that white people should go around calling people nigga. But tough shit if you're going to pull someone on stage to sing your song imo.

The only thing cringey is how bad she is at it. Maybe that's the real message here.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
This chick did it better and let it slip once or twice but he let it slide

Yeah, it shouldn't be a big deal. White people shouldn't go around saying it, but quoting it is a totally different thing.

If I say "the racist called that African American a n*gger", that's not me saying it, I'm just quoting what someone else said.

And if it's lyrics in a rap song, you're just quoting it. Much ado about nothing IMO, you're just quoting Kendrick's words back to him. What a baby!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Definitely looks like the kind of guy who uses the n-word while rapping

I'm on mobile so I couldn't even make it all the way through 2017 there so many...

Gonna change mine to:

Real

Ass

Nigga
Let's see what you west coast pussies are all about...

Don't have a lot of time.but is there anything I should do in the next 3 days?

I don't think Vegas can handle a real ass nigga like me...
Disciplined Galt @Walt he's not fat, it's true.

He's fairly tall at 6'2" (I towered over him but I'm 6'4"/real ass nigga) and is in decent shape for a 55 year old.
That horse is a real ass nigga like me
Probably cause I'm a real ass nigga
They tell me that I'm a real ass nigga.

100% of the time.
What if I identify as a real ass nigga?
That Floridians of every species is some real ass niggas

View: https://youtu.be/0oQphvzB-oA

No idea how long that thing is but the video is 100% real.
Is Bacon a real ass nigga like me?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What about jroc? Can he say the N word? He has a black kid

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pulitzer Prize winner Kendrick Lamar, greatest rapper of Our Generation, writes a song with 'nigga' in the opening verse and she sings the song word for word. Then everybody loses their mind.

I'm not in the camp that thinks that white people should go around calling people nigga. But tough shit if you're going to pull someone on stage to sing your song imo.

The only thing cringey is how bad she is at it. Maybe that's the real message here.

This!!!!!

Don't go asking people to sing what you wrote if you don't like to hear the words.
I like Kendrick's music but this just fucking ridiculous, it almost seems like a setup so he could be that guy that corrects her.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
everyone wants to make money from us crackers but no one wants to give us respect, it's number one bullshit!!