Listen Girl at Music Festival Embarrasses Entire White Race

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He didn't get banned for that.
Care to elaborate then? I for one would like to hear definitive reasons he was banned. I'm sure many others would too. I think clairity on what what crosses the line will also aid in preventing future infractions. Thanks

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
wtf and longo got a ban for using that term?
If you think calling a poster "that term" is okay, which is different from quoting a song, then you should join him.

Do you?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What even happened?
he got pinked for using that term and it got ugly from there...double standard type stuff I think

not sure exactly all that happened so that is my take

he could come back I think but he will not on principle or something

regardless He was a great poster and far smarter than some of the other most frequent posters

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you think calling a poster "that term" is okay, then you should join him.
Do you?
I am not getting into it with you.

I don't use that term or slur or whatever you want to call it...I don't condone it at all

but if some can use it and others can't then that strikes me as odd and unfair and that is what he explained to me was going on

Pretty sad you trying to bait me...have some class...I have a record of being a standup caring person so LOOK INTO IT and chill out a few notches

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I am not getting into it with you.

I don't use that term or slur or whatever you want to call it...I don't condone it at all
Great.
but if some can use it and others can't then that strikes me as odd and unfair and that is what he explained to me was going on
LOL @ "unfair". That's just plain silly - especially when using it as a slur/insult.
And no, that's not what was going on. What was going on was in the question I asked you.

Pretty sad you trying to bait me...have some class...I have a record of being a standup caring person so LOOK INTO IT and chill out a few notches
Not trying to "bait you". I asked you a simple question because I didn't know if you were ok with him using it as an insult (which he did).
You've made it clear you don't. So, kudos.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Great.
LOL @ "unfair". That's just plain silly - especially when using it as a slur/insult.
And no, that's not what was going on. What was going on was in the question I asked you.

Not trying to "bait you". I asked you a simple question because I didn't know if you were ok with him using it as an insult (which he did).
You've made it clear you don't. So, kudos.
what else is it used as? and how is that determined?
To me if you use it or a variation you can't complain if somebody else does the same.

and yes you likely wanted me to get bent and you would celebrate if I got myself banned or pink...you enjoy that crap

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
what else is it used as?
Read the first post on this thread. Compare it to your online bfs useage.
To me if you use it or a variation you can't complain if somebody else does the same.
Way to contradict yourself.
and yes you likely wanted me to get bent and you would celebrate if I got myself banned or pink...you enjoy that crap
So... How long have you been psychic? Got tomorrow's lotto numbers?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Read the first post on this thread. Compare it to your online bfs useage.
I enjoyed his posts...that is all
Way to contradict yourself.
How so? enlighten me
I don't use the ga or ger version because the root of the word is the same...not sure when or why it became a friendly word.
My vocab is big and I can pick many other words.

IF you think I contradict myself because I want nobody or everybody to be free to use it then I don't think you know what contradict means.

M

member 3289

One time I made an Ecuadorean girl dress up like the Chiquita Banana lady before I banged her.

How bow da?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
when Chris Rock said that Flava Flav was an embarrasment to black people I thought he was being an Uncle Tom. Saying that this chick embarrassed the white race is ridonculous. How can one person be a disgrace to their race? (I'm not trying to rhyme) On another note, too bad Flava Flav's Fried Chicken Restaurant enterprise didn't work out. Woulda loved to see what the menu was like. I luvs me some fried chicken.