Cinema Give me your obscure amazing movie reccos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good recommendation, that movie was pretty cool. The scene where the glowing eye dog picks up the machine gun and started mowing people down was so freaky.

I recommend the Runing Man:
One of the greatest movies of all time

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a really fucked up movie, but it's not gay. It was made by the people that made the movie "kids." I will reiterate, really fucked up movie, but if you're into odd, it's got that in spades.
I would rate this informative, but I shit you not the bald gayboy and Dr dipshit have removed that ability from me. Maybe when they get done sucking off dogs they will make things proper. Who knows.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I would rate this informative, but I shit you not the bald gayboy and Dr dipshit have removed that ability from me. Maybe when they get done sucking off dogs they will make things proper. Who knows.
I'll sample some scenes for you

I understand you can't piece any of this together, but the movie has a hard time doing it as well. Completely bizarre movie, with lots of random, uncomfortable laughs. Mullet galore as a bonus!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Shit @ that brother's scene!!!! That was way better than many street fight video's I've seen. I wonder if that was all in one take.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Holy Shit @ that brother's scene!!!! That was way better than many street fight video's I've seen. I wonder if that was all in one take.
There were real shots to the face there, not 100%, but enough to get people to swell. That would have had to have been either one take, or several takes with a week or two in between.

Toxic avenger 1( the rest arent good)

Cannibal holocaust

Massacre at central high

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Has anyone watched The Lobster? Another way underrated obscure movie.
This sounded interesting so I watched the trailer and read the premise, and last night watched all but the last ten minutes of the movie(I was tired, will finish today).

Holy shit was I laughing when the main character tackled the other dude and questioned him on being near sighted. The humor in this movie is not normal and I absolutely love it!

Thanks again for recommending this.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This sounded interesting so I watched the trailer and read the premise, and last night watched all but the last ten minutes of the movie(I was tired, will finish today).

Holy shit was I laughing when the main character tackled the other dude and questioned him on being near sighted. The humor in this movie is not normal and I absolutely love it!

Thanks again for recommending this.
Obscure humour is the best humour. I seem to remember it bizarrely being nominated for a bunch of awards...I really wanted Farrell to win something. It was brilliant

i watched the lobster. didnt enjoy it personally. thought it was kind of dumb. but a lot of people seem to have liked it so who cares about my opinion

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
After one of the dull "love making scenes", I said to myself " The way these guys are pretend fucking and doing so with such a straight face, I am SURE they did not do this scene in one take". So I decided to youtube "The Lobster" outtakes, and unfortunately I couldn't find any!!!

What a bummer. I think the outtakes for this movie would have been hilarious to watch.