General Giving 'em the Business

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I'll allow it because Patrick Bateman and Zinedine Zidane are the bollocks.
I'll allow it because Patrick Bateman and Zinedine Zidane are the bollocks.

Before giving someone the business, you should first give them the ol stink eye.
After giving them the business you should give them the departing stink eye.

This is how it's done.

Le Chat Noir
©

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Before giving someone the business, you should first give them the ol stink eye.
After giving them the business you should give them the departing stink eye.

This is how it's done.

Le Chat Noir
©
He was the bollocks too! Little pocket rocket.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If you had been a fan ever, you would have been a Zidane fan. Dude was a brute.
He must have been one of a kind then.

I played in 2 games. Got ejected in half of them.
Scored 3 goals though.

Coach was pissed when I quit.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He must have been one of a kind then.

I played in 2 games. Got ejected in half of them.
Scored 3 goals though.

Coach was pissed when I quit.
In school?
He threw up on the way to score a penalty in the World Cup, scored the penalty like nbd. I loved the French squad he was a part of.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
In school?
He threw up on the way to score a penalty in the World Cup, scored the penalty like nbd. I loved the French squad he was a part of.
Yeah. Freshman year.

Dude broke away for a score but I ran him down and tripped his ass. Apparently that's a penalty if you do it from behind and make no attempt to go for the ball.

I got an instant ejection. But...he didn't score and we won the game.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yeah. Freshman year.

Dude broke away for a score but I ran him down and tripped his ass. Apparently that's a penalty if you do it from behind and make no attempt to go for the ball.

I got an instant ejection. But...he didn't score and we won the game.
I think the words you are looking for are "red card". You'd get laughed out of any football field in England for using "instant ejection".

I won't hold it against you, you and Conor only gently rib me for my lack of knowledge and I do rely on you when I don't know wtf is going on.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
think the words you are looking for are "red card". You'd get laughed out of any football field in England for using "instant ejection".
I'd like to see them laugh at me.

Ever watch the scene in El Dorado after they laughed at Robert Mitchum?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd like to see them laugh at me.

Ever watch the scene in El Dorado after they laughed at Robert Mitchum?
Never heard of it. Only El Dorado I know of was a failure of a soap opera in Spain.
I had to Google Robert Mitchum too.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Never heard of it. Only El Dorado I know of was a failure of a soap opera in Spain.
I had to Google Robert Mitchum too.
During quarantine you should watch it. John Wayne. Robert Mitchum. And a very young James Caan. Not to mention the two babes in the flick.

It's a good Western. Grab some bourbon and watch it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
During quarantine you should watch it. John Wayne. Robert Mitchum. And a very young James Caan. Not to mention the two babes in the flick.

It's a good Western. Grab some bourbon and watch it.
Okay. Added to my list. An ex used to watch a Western every Sunday without fail and they bored me to tears but I've come around after The Unforgiven. And I do have a couple of bottles of bourbon.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Okay. Added to my list. An ex used to watch a Western every Sunday without fail and they bored me to tears but I've come around after The Unforgiven. And I do have a couple of bottles of bourbon.
It's no Unforgiven. It's more of a classic western with funny moments.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's no Unforgiven. It's more of a classic western with funny moments.
I watched a highlight reel of some spaghetti westerns a while ago which cracked me up so I have highish hopes.
My step dad's in a bit of a not nice situation so I sent him a DVD boxset of some a couple of months ago which he enjoyed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok. This one might have hurt a little.
World cup final too. I was in a hotel bar with someone from work (navy) I think there was someone else from sqn. Anyway there was a couple of us or 3 at most.

I had Holland in the sweepstake. So I was cheering for them to win. Well this premier Inn bar for some reason had an entire generation of Spanish people in there. Maybe 25-30 people. And fuck me they were not impressed with me. I was goading them at every opportunity. Whipped up a right storm. My buddy, barny , was bugging out because he thought we were gonna get kicked in.

Like I said tho I think it was a whole family so it settled down.

Until that gif happened and de Jong kicked Alonso right in the heart. They went fucken bananas.

Then de Jong got a yellow card and I went bananas mocking them.

Fun times.

Inverness Scotland. Cool town