Glad to be here... Oh and great fight tonight.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Just wanted to say "Hello!" and that I'm looking forward to stopping in from time to time. It looks like it could be off to something great :) Ever since my sophomore year in high school I was accustomed to having two homes for MMA online... MMA.tv and Sherdog. Around 2008 or 2009, for me, the news on Sherdog was still good but the forums became an unbearable waste of my time, even lurking, and it had no real sense of community. Then the UG, though not perfect, came out with an easy-to-use app that I've been using daily (stateside) ever since. Then I heard some cool stuff was going on over here and I was intrigued. Now it looks like I'm back up to two homes for MMA online.

I can especially get behind this... "A forum established by MMA fans, for MMA fans." and "so real fans of the MMA community can discuss the sport we all love."

I also wholeheartedly believe that the thing that makes a place most special is the people... Thanks to the few people who turned me onto this place. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here, phase 1.

Great main event tonight! AJ is a scary dude...

Live to love. Love to live.
-Justin Wren

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for joining us Justin! We've got a great group of core users and have had some good conversation. It'll only get better from here. :cool: