General Glass - Official Trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018

GLASS, the sequel to UNBREAKABLE and SPLIT directed by M. Night Shyamalan, released a Comic Con trailer, showing Mr. Glass (Samuel L. Jackson), with Bruce Willis and James MacAvoy. What details and Easter Eggs did you miss in this Glass trailer? Erik Voss breaks down this trailer frame by frame, explaining all the connections to Unbreakable and Split, and the new superhero universe Shyamalan is creating.

M

member 3289

Unbreakable is such an underrated and underappreciated movie.

Can't wait for this.

M

member 3289

I Agree, and i like the way the these 3 characters/stories are being blended blended together.
I thought this vid was interesting as well

I still have to watch SPLIT.

I liked the fact that James McAvoy wasn't afraid to do another movie in which he's a mutant.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I still have to watch SPLIT.

I liked the fact that James McAvoy wasn't afraid to do another movie in which he's a mutant.
SPLIT's a great flick.
IMO - Not so much of a mutant but more so a psycho with 23 personalities. I'll stop before I spoil the movie for you.

Looks like McAvoy also put on some size for Glass

Based on the second vid, It should be interesting where they take this story line

M

member 3289

SPLIT's a great flick.
IMO - Not so much of a mutant but more so a psycho with 23 personalities. I'll stop before I spoil the movie for you.

Looks like McAvoy also put on some size for Glass

Based on the second vid, It should be interesting where they take this story line
You end up watching it? Any non-spoiler commentary you'd like to share?

Wife and I might go see it tomorrow bc we're both off for MLK Day.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Nice!!
pay attention to his "Beast" personality and what it does to him physically and biologically

M

member 3289

I liked the movie overall but felt the ending was unnecessary.

Interesting though

M

member 3289

SPLIT?

The mirror scene I think the tries to explain McAvoy's 23 distinct personalities and the diner scene ties them all together insinuating more to come??
Glass. I really hope you've seen it and I haven't spoiled it for you.

I didnt watch Split before seeing Glass but my wife explained the basics to me about the Horde