Glass

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Continuing with the trailers that came out of San Diego Comic Con I present the first one for Glass.

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the characters from his previous films Unbreakable and Split.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Continuing with the trailers that came out of San Diego Comic Con I present the first one for Glass.

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the characters from his previous films Unbreakable and Split.
Looks good.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Never saw Split. Was it worth watching?
It's pretty good, but a lot of other people liked it more than I did. I'd give it about a 7/10 but I know others would score it more highly.

It's technically a sequel to Unbreakable but does not really FEEL like Unbreakable at all.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
It's pretty good, but a lot of other people liked it more than I did. I'd give it about a 7/10 but I know others would score it more highly.

It's technically a sequel to Unbreakable but does not really FEEL like Unbreakable at all.
so to watch in order it should be

unbreakable
split
glass

?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I loved Unbreakable but wtf'd at the ending. Since when do you end a movie with text "the hero called the police on the villain" and fade out? lol

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I’m fairly excited about this movie. The theme in Split was the psychological affecting the physical traits. Such as McAvoy’s various personalities. Then Glass trailer has them all in an institution of sorts. Its fresh take on the superhero genre, putting it in a thriller.

Sure it is going to be a treat to watch.