Gleison Tibau vs Khabib / Tony

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Yea, Gleison popped for EPO in late 2015, that means he was on it when he faced Khabib and Tony.

MMAth101

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If Tony wanted an easy Khabib fight, he should have fought him back in 2012 when Gleison did.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If Tony wanted an easy Khabib fight, he should have fought him back in 2012 when Gleison did.
it's just MMAth... it's interesting to see how they did against same opponents

Able Trujillo, Khabib Dominant Decision, Tony Sub win Rd2
Edson Barboza, Khabib Dominant Decision, Tony Sub win Rd2
RDA, Khabib dominant grappling win, Tony standup clinic
MJ, Khabib Sub win Rd3, Tony lost by decision

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it's just MMAth... it's interesting to see how they did against same opponents

Able Trujillo, Khabib Dominant Decision, Tony Sub win Rd2
Edson Barboza, Khabib Dominant Decision, Tony Sub win Rd2
RDA, Khabib dominant grappling win, Tony standup clinic
MJ, Khabib Sub win Rd3, Tony lost by decision
They fought MJ 4.5 years apart, everybody else 1.5-2 years.

it's tough to correlate when the guys they fight are getting better/worse and they're both getting better/injured/fatter.

:)

Khabib swimming rivers makes me think there's even less of a chance this actually happens.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
They fought MJ 4.5 years apart, everybody else 1.5-2 years.

it's tough to correlate when the guys they fight are getting better/worse and they're both getting better/injured/fatter.

:)

Khabib swimming rivers makes me think there's even less of a chance this actually happens.
i know it doesn't do any justice until we see the real fight between these two. I'm just excited and I think it's the best match up, best timing, of all time. Both guys are at their primes, ran through almost everyone in the division and now get to see who's the best.

unstoppable force vs creative flow

I can't wwait!!!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i know it doesn't do any justice until we see the real fight between these two. I'm just excited and I think it's the best match up, best timing, of all time. Both guys are at their primes, ran through almost everyone in the division and now get to see who's the best.

unstoppable force vs creative flow

I can't wwait!!!!
Styles makes fights, and Khabib's style changes when he feels legitimate danger. I think he feels that Fergie is legit crazy and dangerous.

Fergie fights the same every time. I give a slight advantage to him, if he's got Khabib over-thinking, but that's assuming they actually make it to the cage